Multiple devices, same email, bind /retrieve accounts

Hello.

Just wondering the best way to do this.
    It is a bit complicated (and I wont do it until after the war is over).
    So, 3 devices, 3 accounts, all to the same email.

Device 1: Phone. 2nd char made. Want to keep.
    Device 2: Old asus tablet. Dave3d. Want to keep.
    Device 3: New Tab Pro 10.1. K&D installed, just played to level 18, dont care about keeping.

So, I want to do my Dave3d on my phone, instead of 2nd char I made, since he is more powerful and I can take him on the road and play.

So, I want to have:
    Device 1: Phone. Dave3d
    Device 2: New Tab Pro 10.1. 2nd char.
    Device 3: Old asus tablet. Reimage to factory specs. Wont have an account on it.

All of these devices/K&D/accounts are on my 1 email account.
    I dont know if the accounts are tied to devices, names, whatever. But, I dont want to bind my dave3d account, and go to retrieve and get the 2nd char account instead, and have the dave3d account in limbo, or deleted. I dont know wether to shut down the other 2 devices entirely, and only have the 2nd char phone powered on, then bind, then shut off, then power on the new tablet, and retrieve account?
    Then, do the same with the asus tablet to the phone?

I have heard horror stories of people losing their account, or getting account back but stuff missing, etc etc etc.

I have also looked into a backup app. Backup to sdcard, and restore on new tablet. I have lots of game saves I wouldnt like losing, and doing it this way would be a one stop shop, the perfect solution.
    But, again, I dont know if gree supports doing this or not (is the account tied to a mac address? Hardware address? Anything?).

So, if anyone has done this exact scenario before (or even a total app backup/restore via software/sdcard) please let me know, what software you used (if not through gree bind/retrieve), and let me know how it went?

Thanks a lot.
    Really appreciate any help.

Gree employess certainly welcome to comment, or pm me.

Also, this is on Android systems.

Thanks.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave3d; 02-16-2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: title addition
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Stopped reading After hello

What a wonderfully helpful post.
    Thank you for your generous contribution.
    This site just keeps getting better and better.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    What a wonderfully helpful post.
    Thank you for your generous contribution.
    This site just keeps getting better and better.
    Bind your second account and transfer it to the new tablet, then bind your main and transfer it to your phone. Your golden.

Note: once you retrieve it clears your binding. Enabling you to use the same email for a different account.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

U can also make another email account? ;z

Taylor is right.
    If you do it right, there shouldn't be any wait time. You can't retrieve the same account more than once in the same day (within 24 hours) if I've remembered correctly... Or maybe it's a device. There's something about a wait time but I've not done enough transfers to know exactly.

This post might be less useful than I originally thought. lol xD
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Sigh.
    Figures.
    Go to Bind account, says I cant bind multiple saves to one email address (all k&d's are on my same gmail account, so I can just spend money through the one account).
    So, I 'Bind' account to a new email address, it says bound.
    I get the email.
    I go to retrieve the account, and it says invalid email address.

Grrrrrr.
    Gree, help?
    Will submit a ticket.
    Sigh.

Huh.. Hopefully it will get resolved. You might need another person that doesn't have anything attached to your email like you mentioned.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Well, I didnt get the account I wanted on the tablet, but after a couple times, resetting device and making a new google account, I got 1 to port over. Dave3d though.
    Oh well.
    At least it isnt all lost.
    Except, all my other games are, because this is a new google account.

Cant win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    Well, I didnt get the account I wanted on the tablet, but after a couple times, resetting device and making a new google account, I got 1 to port over. Dave3d though.
    Oh well.
    At least it isnt all lost.
    Except, all my other games are, because this is a new google account.

Cant win.
    All I can say is android man.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

I'm not sure what Taylor is implying but I've never had trouble on any of my android devices. I've done about 7 or 8 transfers to date and none have given me any trouble (knock on wood) so hopefully your issue gets resolved to the way you want it.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Well, I have an account on the new droid, thats good enough.
    I also added my old gmail account to the tablet, and then deleted the new gmail account, and now have all my games back.

I just need to find a way to port over all the saves.
    Helium didnt work, since its phone only. It worked fine backing up the data, but couldnt restore on a tablet, since its not a phone.

Why did this take so long they should have had a way in the beginig

Well, it is still messed up.
    I had 3 K&D accounts tied to the same email address (who DOESNT update their devices every so often? ).
    Just got lucky that it moved one of my main 2 accounts onto the new device.
    I wiped the old device, cleared everything out (device reset, factory reset), gave it to my brother, he activated the device with a totally new gmail account, and installed K&D on it.
    Guess what happened?
    It downloaded the 3rd account on it (not one of my main accounts, but the third unwanted account).

all I can say is....

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    All I can say is android man.
    All I can say to that person is that I have both android (sony experia) and an apple ios product (ipad 2) the thing about that is if your in it for the spirit of competition android is king. I look at the leaderboards of all 3 spots fairly often and android sometimes has double the points.

It would be awesome to take witness in a platform war
    IOS VS ANDROID
    A week long war for bragging rights over your friends
    And to see a great reward come from it like 70% off gems.
    Or even an all epic chest that you can only hit once.