Will Sas finally pull it off? - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Will Sas finally pull it off?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=montecore;1210551]

-I am absolutely certain that you are not intelligent enough to win a war. You have proven it in the last few wars. You
    have spent as much or more than we have yet you manage to lose.

-If there are 60 equal players in SAS, they should boot you. You are bringing them down. You should be kicked out like
    the low life you really are.

-I quit whenever I wish. Once the game is no longer fun, I will go. Unlike you, I have other hobbies to occupy my time.
    Trust me, you will NEVER win.

-Every time you open your mouth, flies come out. You must up to the neck on the crap you believe in.

-Get under my skin? Obviously, you have no idea who I am.
    -I would never be at Happy Hour with you because I doubt you have any friends in real life. You live your life on the
    forum and in chat rooms.

-Poor sentence structure or not, I live in a world you only imagine. By the way, I didn't take you for a professor. It's also a forum for Crime City. I'm happy you graded my paragraph a C. Boo hoo.

-You know where to find me if you wish to get to the bottom of it. I suspect you are too afraid to; therefore, you will
    continue your fantasy life on the forum. The truth, no one cares about you. Everyone can see that you are compensating for something else. Is it the size of what's not in your pants? Your wallet?

-Do yourself a favor and choke on your own vomit and see if anyone notices.

-Have fun.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    It, is not a fact. It, is a word.
    Thank you.
    Flabby, you are a genius. Just sayin'.....
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I will start by quoting myself, with bold text for emphasis:

One point I have always said about FC, they do have the most gold. I think first, especially with no streaks, is never really worth it. SAS sits at second, finishes streaks, has fun, and does it for half the cost. Every now and then we make a run for first, and those attempts have thus far been unsuccessful.

I know we could out tap them and out work them. It's why we always won PVP events before Gree... "changed" them. I also think that if Gree gave unlimited gold to 80% of the syndicates in the top 200 for a battle weekend FC/TAW would lose quite easily.

I am not consumed by TAW, consumed by not finishing in first, or anything similar. There are some good people there, people who I am friendly with, etc. I mean, who better for a TAW member to vent to about how much they hate the leadership than Uncle Monte? That said, there are some rather repulsive individuals there, people consumed by ego, greed, lacking a conscience or any ability to view themselves objectively. These are the people who think they are playing a game. They are wrong. They are the game.
    Keep dreaming. You either have twice as many players, which doesn't seem possible(WTF do I know). You get 8 hits per energy cycle, which doesn't seem possible (WTF do I know). You take half as long to regen energy, which doesn't seem possible (WTF do I know), or you spend ALMOST as much as those idiots. (But the record shows not QUITE as much, as in your hand hit the bottom of your pocket).

Talk about denial and addiction. LMAO. You claim you spend half. I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground, but the scores don't even come close to second place spending half the money.

Hats off to you asshats. Ill go ahead and keep paying my mortgage. lol

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=dr007;1210626]
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

-I am absolutely certain that you are not intelligent enough to win a war. You have proven it in the last few wars. You
    have spent as much or more than we have yet you manage to lose.
    Intelligence has nothing to do with it. If it did, you wouldn't even be top 10.

-If there are 60 equal players in SAS, they should boot you. You are bringing them down. You should be kicked out like
    the low life you really are.
    Oh, dear, I've been called a "low life" by a medical doctor who can't spell or write.

-I quit whenever I wish. Once the game is no longer fun, I will go. Unlike you, I have other hobbies to occupy my time.
    Trust me, you will NEVER win.
    No, you tell people you're quitting, you try to quit, and then you fail and come crawling back like the damaged addict you are. You need help. You really do.

Like I said, you think you are winning a game. You are the game. And you aren't the winner.

-Every time you open your mouth, flies come out. You must up to the neck on the crap you believe in.
    What's wrong, couldn't think of a "your momma" joke? Did you read that off a middle school bathroom stall? What the hell were you doing in a middle school bathroom anyway?

-Get under my skin? Obviously, you have no idea who I am.
    I pray for humanity you are merely a troll. And if you were, I would be impressed to the point of speechlessness. But nothing could be so perfect in this world. I sadly know too much about who you are. And it's very depressing.

-I would never be at Happy Hour with you because I doubt you have any friends in real life. You live your life on the
    forum and in chat rooms.
    That's a shame. You must be the life of the club getting turned on as you "slow tap" various SAS members, each remarkably indifferent to the attention.

-Poor sentence structure or not, I live in a world you only imagine. By the way, I didn't take you for a professor. It's also a forum for Crime City. I'm happy you graded my paragraph a C. Boo hoo.
    Which world is that? Reality, the world of crime city, or this fantasy land where you are James Bond, Jay-Z, and Seal Team 6 rolled into one remarkable playboy?

-You know where to find me if you wish to get to the bottom of it. I suspect you are too afraid to; therefore, you will
    continue your fantasy life on the forum. The truth, no one cares about you. Everyone can see that you are compensating for something else. Is it the size of what's not in your pants? Your wallet?

-Do yourself a favor and choke on your own vomit and see if anyone notices.

-Have fun.
    Why do you care what's in my pants or my wallet? I could say something so perfect here. But I made a promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jclew View Post
    Keep dreaming. You either have twice as many players, which doesn't seem possible(WTF do I know). You get 8 hits per energy cycle, which doesn't seem possible (WTF do I know). You take half as long to regen energy, which doesn't seem possible (WTF do I know), or you spend ALMOST as much as those idiots. (But the record shows not QUITE as much, as in your hand hit the bottom of your pocket).

Talk about denial and addiction. LMAO. You claim you spend half. I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground, but the scores don't even come close to second place spending half the money.

Hats off to you asshats. Ill go ahead and keep paying my mortgage. lol
    I wasn't talking about the last battle or our other run for first. I'm talking about our typical approach to battles. Do keep up.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Unlike you, I have other hobbies to occupy my time.
    I find that hard to believe. You come across as an arrogant little troll.... Your hobbies must be things like origami or model building, because you clearly don't have the social skills to engage in activities with other live mature human beings.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And that's coming from the hands down, #1 junkie to ever play.
    Wrong. Which is a shame

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    I find that hard to believe. You come across as an arrogant little troll.... Your hobbies must be things like origami or model building, because you clearly don't have the social skills to engage in activities with other live mature human beings.
    You obviously don't know who he is-(tongue in cheek).

You're talking about about a guy that "kicks it with Lebron James, Dwade & Drake."
    Last edited by Flapjacks; 02-21-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    By the length of Monty's posts. Is he writing a book about his life as a CC player?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    By the length of Monty's posts. Is he writing a book about his life as a CC player?
    Writing a book is better than sublimating your inadequacies by vicariously living through a pixel. Think about that for a moment & you'll suddenly realize why you can't quit. The game is playing you, you're not playing the game. This is a game where first place is last.

I am not a pixel, I am not a pixel, I am not.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Writing a book is better than sublimating your inadequacies by vicariously living through a pixel. Think about that for a moment & you'll suddenly realize why you can't quit. The game is playing you, you're not playing the game. This is a game where first place is last.

I am not a pixel, I am not a pixel, I am not.....
    I relish your blatant envy ...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I relish your blatant envy ...
    I love the posts where people accuse others of envy. Unless you really are paying someone to tap for you, I'm not sure what there is to envy...... Are we all jealous of the hours upon hours you spend tapping?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love the posts where people accuse others of envy. Unless you really are paying someone to tap for you, I'm not sure what there is to envy...... Are we all jealous of the hours upon hours you spend tapping?
    Here's the thing though; she's actually serious.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes, you are, then you add in some extra tapping time by writing about it in this forum

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCullen;
    The only question for now is, will they finally pull it off?
    No, they didn't. No, they never will.

SAS- Still at Second. I really liked that forum handle. Fitting. A shame it was deemed inappropriate (Yet Molly's Voice was allowed to troll the forum, posing as the leader of MM for so long. Mind you, Molly's Voice was completely unaffiliated with MM).
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes, you are, then you add in some extra tapping time by writing about it in this forum
    Wow- You really are delusional! I quit spending on this ridiculous game ~6mo ago. Not because I couldn't afford to continue, but rather because I realized there was a whole other world outside, where the relationships made, and money invested, paid better returns.

Do I troll these forums now? Absolutely, but it's free entertainment, and I can assure you that the hour or two I spend here on any given week, doesn't begin to touch the time you devote to the game.