"Let us host you with a full bonuses syndicate"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Let us host you with a full bonuses syndicate"

Post Count

"Let us host you with a full bonuses syndicate"

I'm helping some friends in a syndicate with full bonuses fill up the team for syndicate events and possibly for war. You can call it a merger, you can call it a mutually beneficial arrangement (long term or short term), either way they are open to discussion to host your group.

Syndicate has about 30 active accounts (and a few minis). They can take in as much people from your group, possibly even open up a few more spots. Your group will have at least 2 officer positions for you to manage your people, but the Host Team will retain leadership - They are not giving away their syndicate, anyone thinking in that direction, this is not for you.

Some history of the Host Team:
    - Started out as a Top 50/75 team in the early wars, stabilized in the Top 100 for most wars after with a few finishes at Top 150. Made Top 75 and 100 in Clubbing District and Nightlife District wars respectively, but then several active members left over the next 2 wars and they dropped out of the Top 100 again.
    - Completed last syndicate bonus around the time of the Ellis Island or West Side war (can't remember which, sorry).

This is a good opportunity for a team (or a breakaway group from a team) in the Top 100/150 range without full bonuses to get your syndicate boosts out of the way. Either Palringo or GroupMe for comms - anyone interested please PM me which chat app you are available on and I will let you know how to get in touch with them.

Post Count
    Feel free to PM me on any questions you may have on the deal. Thanks.

BIG BANG (858-900-988)
    • HELP TO FINISH RAID BOSS. We have enough uzis. Would you like to get that final prize, great stats boost and strong players with gold preferably? Please leave a message.
    • If you are looking for a no drama syndicate and want to join let me know.