how long does it take to transfer an account? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how long does it take to transfer an account?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just want it done before I have to send my old phone back as I'm still playing on it while waiting. But I'm running out of time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am the same I need to hand my old phone back in and need this transfer done so i can still play the game. but i guess i have to wait for the usual response from gree's automated system
    Last edited by cajunman; 02-19-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Post Count
    you have to do the beginning part of the quest. until you get to level 2 then you can open the box that lets you go to transfer game. go to new device and enter your information and restart. your game should be there. IF you did it right. If you didn't then you have to put in a ticket to funzio and beg them to find your game and help you get it back. But it should be painless and very quick. I've done it over and over again. I've even transferred from a Kindle to and Android. Try that. LOL You think IOS to IOS is hard. pphhhttt this is a cake walk.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Trust me I did kindle to android easier than this iOS, and I have signed in on both accounts, it tells me no such old account exists. If I could post a picture I would post a ss of email from GREE telling me funzio ID are disabled

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

A&F plz reply to this..

So you said , funzio iD transfer is not disabled. Does that mean we can still transfer via funzio in near future or that option is gone forever ? Is it just a temporary block maybe ? Will wait for reply .. Thank you

Post Count
    It took me less than 1 day to transfer, thanks to CE from Gree support

Lurker
    Post Count

Transfer

I haven't had any issue doing it myself. All you have to do is create a sign-in account.

Lurker
    Post Count

Transfer accounts

Once you have that you can transfer between your old and new devices fairly easy with your Id and password.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wish I could post a pic, have a ss of message from GREE support saying the funzio ID's are disabled

Lurker
    Post Count
    I tried on Monday as my iPod is knackered and no the funzio is transfer on iOS to iOS kept saying books device associated with this username. My old iPod is totally knackered now so am
    Waiting for gree to transfer it over

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im trying to transfer as well and it is not working. I can send a ticket in, but what information is needed to be sent about the new device to get the game transferred? Thanks
    CC - Barbie Girl 652 893 952
    MW - Beware 391 081 005

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is what I got..
    Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Please be informed that Funzio ID's are disabled as of now.

Since, you don't have access to your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (If the new game is at level 1, I would request you to advance to level 2)

For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases

-Your last login date and time made to your old account

Also, in future if you encounter the same issue and if you have access to your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.
    Last edited by polly; 02-20-2014 at 03:39 PM. Reason: revised quote

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    polly,
    how long did you have to wait for that response from Gree?
    Also how long after you gave them that info did they do the transfer for you?

thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Polly, I'd just like to mention that posting any response from a Customer support rep is a violation of the forum rules.

You may want to delete that, paraphrase it, and PM it to Cajun.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And I am still waiting for my transfer