What is the best course of action for Gree in the Axis of Evil event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What is Gree's best course of action

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remove the event now, along with ALL the units & valor that were awarded. Admitting it was a glitch.

16 10.88%
  • Event as is. Players keep earned units. If haven't finished, the sweet time is gone, boss levels up

72 48.98%
  • Remove the event now, award the units to ALL players in the universe. Admitting the glitch.

59 40.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best course of action for Gree in the Axis of Evil event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They left the first faction epic boss glitch run the course, most got the 7 rewards that time,

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Gree(dy) cares less they dont have the guts to respond

Titel says it all......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    They have done this before when a war started and the had the goal chain rewards set up backwards. The removed all prizes recieved for that goal chain from everyone that took advantage of the glitch....so not at all impossible.
    That's incorrect. We got to keep the units.

I should say, from the attacks Ltq in war when this happened, we kept the reverse units. The southstar they took from all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    That's incorrect. We got to keep the units.

I should say, from the attacks Ltq in war when this happened, we kept the reverse units. The southstar they took from all.
    They did take it back, not of the event, maybe the first streak or medals , but we got a massive reward with a bonus and then 10 mins later it was taken back.

If I remember the only event that we kept the unit was the first faction boss, kills counted when faction goal was over, all you had to do was log in, also the first FLTQ was a glitch, we kept those ones.

But for both of those event they ran there cycle with the glitch, I could be wrong maybe some one can verify

Lurker
    Post Count
    If I make a mistake I own up to it, that simple. I expect the same from someone who is offering me a service. If I don't get the service that I expect I take my money elsewhere, again it is that simple.

For the record I did not complete the boss event I was working, but there are a few in my faction that did compete it. They completed the event as originally stipulated, so I feel that they are entitled to the unit. In life if you make a mistake you take responsibility for it. Gree made a mistake, some completed the event before they fixed it, so what's done is done. If you didn't finish before they fixed it, then so be it. This is a game, not reality, if you can't separate the two maybe you need to reevaluate your priorities. If you are losing sleep over this game or if it is affecting your mood and/or relationships, again reevualte.

Well that is just my two cents. I hope it works out for everybody. Goodluck.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have done this before when a war started and the had the goal chain rewards set up backwards. The removed all prizes recieved for that goal chain from everyone that took advantage of the glitch....so not at all impossible.
    Problem is that some people like myself actually played smart and busted our rear ends to finish the event. When goal chain is backwards, you get the unit with no effort, but I lost sleep working incredibly hard, so no it would be an absolute outrage to revoke the unit that I EARNED.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
    Problem is that some people like myself actually played smart and busted our rear ends to finish the event. When goal chain is backwards, you get the unit with no effort, but I lost sleep working incredibly hard, so no it would be an absolute outrage to revoke the unit that I EARNED.
    You know you just described what is supposed to be fun and a game right?

In the end the only way you can be outraged is if you spent money on it (in which case gree would need to refund your gold and problem solved)

If you don't feel compensanted then not sure what else to tell you...again this is a game. You should also note that nothing is "EARNED" in this game...its bought....to be hosted on a server...and you don't own any of it...It can go away at any time.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    it dont take no skills to be in a top faction only takes alot of money..no skills at all in tap tap tap refill tap tap tap lol this game cracks me..i use to enjoy the game back in the day but now i only enjoy the ppl i play with..bc for the worst customer service,glitch after glitch and worst graphics around we sure arent enjoying any of that..to see the ltq units that i paid for to get some new shiny pixals and only come to find out that alot of ppl got them for free is disheartening and a great motivater not to waste so much
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 02-17-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    it dont take no skills to be in a top faction only takes alot of money..no skills at all in tap tap tap refill tap tap tap lol this game cracks me..i use to enjoy the game back in the day but now i only enjoy the ppl i play with..bc for the worst customer service,glitch after glitch and worst graphics around we sure arent enjoying of of that
    This just proves spending doesn't always mean winning. Being a free player is probably the best thing I've done in this game.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just want to get back to being at around 140 boss kills. I've been reset twice, only had about 50 boss kills from before the "fix". Tired of being taken back to 12 kills every few hours.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    no one earned the units by taking advantage of this "glitch" and since a lot of us were reset, I feel no one should get the prizes. period. why should joe blow get the unit and john doe not? if it isn't a fair game across the board for everyone, you have to cancel the event, refund any gold spent and take back the units gained.
    Proud member of CAG Reboot

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Just Quit

Personally, the easiest way to quit, and get back at Gree, is to get a full refund from iTunes. I'm not sure how it works with Android, but iOS users can get a refund. Of course, being the exploitative corporation that Gree is, they're going to ban/lock your account. The ban will be a two-fold win. 1) You get your money back, and 2) If you ever have the temptation to open this stupid game (and distract you from any other activity that might be better than spending your precious time with your face glued to your device(s) as if your life benefited from it), you can't because you've been banned!

Gree is a very good capitalist company. All they value is PROFIT. Until everyone realizes that Gree doesn't care about anyone(thing) but profit, we're all going to be stuck in this abusive relationship like an abused wife. You have a choice(abused wife), LEAVE! But get your refund before you do so. Lol. There are other games worth playing.

Post Count
    The difference then was that as soon as that war started, many players received all the win and streak rewards for doing nothing other than logging in. Within hours they took them away. The people I know who got all 200 bosses before the patch pulled an all-nighter and tapped the glass off their phones non stop for 20 hours straight to get it. If they took away the prizes after all that they'd at best lose allot of players and at worst be giving out full refunds for any money ever spent.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    They did take it back, not of the event, maybe the first streak or medals , but we got a massive reward with a bonus and then 10 mins later it was taken back.

If I remember the only event that we kept the unit was the first faction boss, kills counted when faction goal was over, all you had to do was log in, also the first FLTQ was a glitch, we kept those ones.

But for both of those event they ran there cycle with the glitch, I could be wrong maybe some one can verify
    You refer to the south star.

Banned
    Post Count
    I want my boss kills back that where taken away!!! Over 100 boss kills just gone!!!

P.S Threads about kills reductions are dissapearing from forums already!!!