Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

And the winner is, .... He who rushes to exploit the programming mistakes!

How can Gree change an event so drastically when it s half over, and so many have exploited their programming error? Shouldn't everyone have the chance to complete this at the same difficulty level as those who were able to play non stop the first day and a half the event was under way?

Issueing a fix at this point is only rewarding those who took full advantage of your mistakes, while punishing those who did not.

That's terrible game play.

I feel either all should get the same level of difficulty, or all should get the reward for finishing since this was handled so poorly.

You should have taken advantage of the glitch while it was there. I put in the extra time figuring they would fix the glitch, glad I did now

Come on man..

Glitches happen all the time. You're mad at those who took advantage of it, because you couldn't find a few hours to do it yourself. They literally gave away a unit, and you're upset you didn't get it.

Lock it up.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    Come on man..

Glitches happen all the time. You're mad at those who took advantage of it, because you couldn't find a few hours to do it yourself. They literally gave away a unit, and you're upset you didn't get it.

Lock it up.
    Not sure how you're interpreting that I'm mad. I'm pointing out a flaw in their fix. I could care less about you and your progress. Quit trolling my thread and get a life.

And the Loser Is.....

Those that spent their entire weekend clicking away at this useless game again. Congrats, nice unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent1200 View Post
    Not sure how you're interpreting that I'm mad. I'm pointing out a flaw in their fix. I could care less about you and your progress. Quit trolling my thread and get a life.
    LOL.. troll.

Right.

I think you and DTA-HOG are good buddies. Always complaining about something 'cuz you either missed the boat, don't know how to do something, or generally just like to stir the pot. Either way, sounds like you lost out on the boss 10 release. Sucks for you

Someone rub salt in the wounds. This is more entertaining than actually getting the unit itself.

This is just stupid. You can't fix a glitch after 90% of the people just exploited it. This game is just a mess. Now level 200's that couldn't get to 20 have a unit and everyone else that can get much further is stuck paying vaults for it. This joke of a game has gone on long enough.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Would you stop posting this immature answers cluttering the forum and distracting the programmers from serious problems!

Im pretty pissed because people were able to take advantage of it. I on the other hand was stuck on lvl 10 boss but did not have the goals and did not receive any of the units like others did. Instead I get to start today as if I had only beaten boss 10. When in fact I worked hard to beat him as many times as possible like others to get the final units. Gree, if others get the unit then I deserve it as well with how little sleep I got to try and get the same units as others by taking advantage of this.

And btw I still do not show the goal to get the units but the bosses are going up in lvl now.

just another proof how bad they deal with their customers. but as long they earn enough money with the newbies and addicted, gree will go on that way
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

“An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    I got the unit, but. i do agree to make all the bosses the same health. Dont give it to everybody, but make them work for it. There could be those that do nothing and gte the unit, but make the boss health the same, just like it was for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    I got the unit, but. i do agree to make all the bosses the same health. Dont give it to everybody, but make them work for it. There could be those that do nothing and gte the unit, but make the boss health the same, just like it was for everybody.
    I agree with this one. Simply leave boss health how it was.. make them finish it like they should but allow it to be as possible for everyone as it was for those that took advantage. I mean seriously I have full time job and kids and a wife.. even if it was a million stat unit I wouldn't have time to get it in one or two days. but congrats to those that did

still 1 hit for me and im on 180.200 only thing that changed is the loot and names& numbers of boss..at least we know that gree will make next epic boss 200 kills and it will cost a ton of gold in which i will not be doing it..i just get what i can for free and be done wit it..now that the airplane mode glitch is fixed the top teir teams will be able to run off and leave the players that depended on that glitch..i always wondered how everone i seen in rivals had whole top 45 with all ltq units and not even a top 10-50 unit in top 45 and they was right on my heels and im in a top 10..now i know lol
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 02-17-2014 at 07:45 AM.
    Retired to free playing