Streak v Streak - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Streak v Streak

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gage of Hammerheads Heros View Post
    That is exactly right we have 5 guys that commit the entire weekend. Wife's hate war, weekend mine is complaining right now about me being on forum posting. Lol
    I was curious to read all experiences shared here. Our faction played 65 battles and it's really tiring. I always tell my wife it's big event on the weekend so she's quite patient with me.

You guys mentioned about streak against streak. It happens all the time. It's luck of the draw and if a faction is lucky to lose at the beginning of a streak then it's hard but team will regroup quickly and carry on goals. There is also the fact some factions won't draw each other as they are part of same "family".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    I was curious to read all experiences shared here. Our faction played 65 battles and it's really tiring. I always tell my wife it's big event on the weekend so she's quite patient with me.

You guys mentioned about streak against streak. It happens all the time. It's luck of the draw and if a faction is lucky to lose at the beginning of a streak then it's hard but team will regroup quickly and carry on goals. There is also the fact some factions won't draw each other as they are part of same "family".
    It's also as tiring now for normal faction as we always get matched with streak teams so we are watching and waiting, if you play serious, it tiring for all.

The big thing I wanted to find out was it getting harder to get the streaks with more and more of them coming into the gold. Reading these and other posts around the forum it seems like it is