We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here! - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Lurker
    Post Count

Old timer perspective

I've been playing since the days of no level requirements on any of the buildings so take these suggestions as you will

1. Stat inflation must be carefully considered. Right now the game is totally out of balance. You need to have valor, cash and gold units all with in about a 100 point range of each other. Since we get a ton of units with stats in the thousands we need cash and valor units in the thousands. You don't have to balance the old units, just provide new units to purchase using in game cash and valor.

2. Consider the cost of gold versus the return on investment. Right now buying gold units is useless. Inflation renders them obsolete before a WD cycle is even completed. Your gold buildings and defenses are similarly useless due to inflation. That really just leaves health refills the only sense able use of gold. When I started this game people would talk about making purchases of units and buildings to give them a slight edge over the competition, now gold only has one use and it alienates many different styles of play that Modern War used to accommodate.

3. Since the start of the game leveling has been undesirable. Consider placing unit buildings and boost buildings at higher levels to be unlocked. I've been playing since the start and have skipped over a lot of content because leveling was such a disadvantage. If I had more and more content to unlock and build I'd level up gladly.

4. Have a way to clean and sort your inventory. My tree snipers have been riding the bench for years. It is time they earned their keep.

Lurker
    Post Count

Game Transfer Problem

Switched from Iphone 4s to 5s last Tuesday, the cloud did not transfer game data. Have sent several tickets with pertinent info. No response now going on 7 days. Two year player, gold user, never missed a day. I should be treated better. I'm reading other posts with same problem. Old ID# 117 788 260, Event Horizon, level 245, 444 gold. New ID# 907 221 880, Me, level 1. Please help!

Post Count
    How was the meeting?
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Past LE building sale!

How about a 24 hour sale on past LE buildings. Some of the newer players haven't had the chance to get these buildings like the arctic mining rig and the villa. Would be cool to see those come out for a limited time sale!

Lurker
    Post Count

WD battle history tab

When we actually go to sleep during WD events when I wake back up I would really like to see who we battles and what the battle results were. Should be an easy add since you already have it for Raid Boss events

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    How was the meeting?
    With the free food that GREE provide to their employees and armed with their Nerf guns, I deduce the meeting went well.

Post Count
    how'd the meeting go?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Play offs

What would you think of play offs? Start the WD and lock the event after 24 hours. Then start the next 48 hours with teams being matched in their own tier. Let's say, first tier is top 99, second tier is 100-399, third tier 400-999 and the rest is fourt tier. If you're in one of the tiers after the first day, it'll be locked and you won't be able to get to another tier or fall back from a tier. There can be made changes on this idea.
    To make it challenging for the low tiers you could provide the low tiers an extra unit. For example: let's use the second tier as an example, if the team that ends first in this tier, they will be awarded with top 50, 75 and 100 units. The next 4 teams will be awarded with top 75 and 100 prize. Next 10 will be awarded with top 100 prize. Something similar for all tiers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    O Yea, that would be cool! Something fun with real reachable goals.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Increase vault limit to $1 billion

Post Count
    Why is experience and loyalty to Gree punished?

Post Count
    I would like to see an avarage wd points for high stats player 300/350 per hit, many high end players rank 300 hit low points for completing all events an spending tons, then lower player 300/450 points, this way it will encourage high level players to spend more instead of waiting for a perfect target, also I have 9mill in valor an worth less but that is a later issue, many other before as pointed out

Post Count
    I would like to see further separation on boss events (raid and epic). Possibly adding ranges by 50 levels after 150, or by 100 levels.

Post Count
    add auto eject button to people that whine in this forum.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    (1) Why are Videos for gold so limited? If I want to watch commercials for gold 24 hours a day on my iphone, why stop me? You get paid because of the advertizing.

(2) Why is the limit for videos for gold so different between different devices? I get sometimes 20 a day while a faction team mate only gets 3. It's not fair.