CJ these prizes suck

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ these prizes suck

Articulate Author
    Post Count

CJ these prizes suck

Just seen the new prize lists. Once again the streak prizes are huge and the prizes for dropping 4 vaults is a 7k unit. Come on CJ. We spend a lot of money for these kills why can't you reward us?
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stop spending all that money if you want gree to listen. They will not listen to you when you keep throwing hundreds if not thousands of $$ at them every month.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree. It's so simple that if a person spends 4 vaults he needs to be rewarded well not a bull**** unit. That's what GREE don't get it.
    Kill yo self. Think you got what it takes?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A United Boycott will never happen. We are just too addicted.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ all u do is moan. Dta hog. Why don't u just try to enjoy the game for once you miserable person.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rolf . Someone got chewed out. Hey diverguy. I know your well respected in the mw community. But whats jesus got to do with mw? I cant figure it out. Surely gree wouldnt make a jesus unit would they? If they did I bet the stats would be through the roof. We already got a sgt satan.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverguy View Post
    Jesus Christ all u do is moan. Dta hog. Why don't u just try to enjoy the game for once you miserable person.
    I don't see how you can misconstrue my statements as moaning. I'm definately not happy with the kill prizes, but other than that, I'm not sure what your problem is. If I didn't enjoy this game so much I would not be here now would I? I think I spend enough dough to be able to let gree know my opinion on their prize tactics. It's the only way we will see change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    whoever finishes in the top 75, your defense is going to increase dramtically. Insane. What are the streaker prizes?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Just seen the new prize lists. Once again the streak prizes are huge and the prizes for dropping 4 vaults is a 7k unit. Come on CJ. We spend a lot of money for these kills why can't you reward us?
    Definitely moaning. Complaining will not get u the change u want. It's like complaining about a politician ur unhappy about. If u want them out then u have to take action. Look at what happened when a lot of the top factions were threatening to boycott, gree started communicating way better (better than before at least). It was a small change but a change none the less.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have to agree with DG on this one. The bonuses attached to these units is beasty!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Top spenders/players cried for defense...they got it.

Post Count
    The prizes should be better for 1500 wins
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't see how you can misconstrue my statements as moaning. I'm definately not happy with the kill prizes, but other than that, I'm not sure what your problem is. If I didn't enjoy this game so much I would not be here now would I? I think I spend enough dough to be able to let gree know my opinion on their prize tactics. It's the only way we will see change.
    Every thread you write about is saying something isn't good enough, or moaning gree havnt done something. Life is too short. And as most of us were taught if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Just every time I read a post from you it's negative! And as for being allowed to express your opinion I fully agree, as I too spend a fair bit of cash on this game, however u never see me moaning about the game!

Banned
    Post Count
    vote with Ur wallet. If there are people throwing money for them for crappy prizes, then they dont even think about changing it for the better

Post Count
    Adapt or die.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13