Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Swarpz_X View Post
    Even though I agree that vesture is a crappy reward for non top 10 guilds, but they could have been real a-holes about it and made it Corvus as the reward...
    They show that they dont really care about the player base when this gw reward for places 11-50 i worse then the coming weeks mono air eb+ that they leaked. When its also an old WEAK eb armor its like pissing us in the face. I believe alot of the player base would like an official statement on where they are going with the game and more info.on the games future.

You guys are all bunch of hypocrites. You say whatever you want on forum but in game you still gonna buy those gems.

Look at how Eunuchorn complains, watch RR still gonna get #1. watch top 10 cutoff increase to 20m in the future. If I were to work for GREE, i would not have change anything either. Why should I risk changing anything if I'm seeing a steady increase in gem spending?
    Last edited by furyp; 01-31-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    You guys are all bunch of hypocrites. You say whatever you want on forum but in game you still gonna buy those gems.

Look at how Eunuchorn complains, watch RR still gonna get #1. watch top 10 cutoff increase to 20m in the future. If I were to work for GREE, i would not have change anything either. Why should I risk changing anything if I'm seeing a steady increase in gem spending?
    Because the changes most of us are talking about are about rewards for top11-100. Top10 will not gem less juat because top11-100 gets better rewards then thy get now. I guess gree reads our posts as well as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    Because the changes most of us are talking about are about rewards for top11-100. Top10 will not gem less juat because top11-100 gets better rewards then thy get now. I guess gree reads our posts as well as you do.
    This would mean that more players in general would gem more because its more appealing. Im not even going to waste free gems this war.

@-The Pale Rider.
    "If talk about me "then listen well !!!
    I would never judge anyone or interfere with anyone , I just try to give easy solutions ..
    And I don't care what ppl think about me (like me or hate me it's the same to me )
    Have nice day/night ^^
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Hi Sarah. I'm not judging you and I'm so glad you're not judging or interfering with anyone. I think you're a wonderful person (honestly). Have a nice day/night.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post

What may seem like complaining is just facts about how this company is run. It's called acceptance. When have I ever said anything about not spending?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    When have I ever said anything about not spending?
    True dat!!!
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Hi Sarah. I'm not judging you and I'm so glad you're not judging or interfering with anyone. I think you're a wonderful person (honestly). Have a nice day/night.
    Thank you very much
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Thanks. Your attitude is exactly why Knights and Dragons should not change or does not need new contents. Why should they do anything other than cookiecutters if people were to keep spending regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    What may seem like complaining is just facts about how this company is run. It's called acceptance. When have I ever said anything about not spending?

I'd like to thank you for saving me $200 a month. No point in waisting it on the crap your giving out. And also like to send thanks from the rest of my guild for saving them money also. We are normally top 150. This war were somewhere around 1000. No one cares anymore. Everyone is heading for the exit. Not 1 gem spent. Not even free gems. Were also boycotting videos.

Yep. Its without sense to spend even 50$ on an armor you just got for free a couple of weeks back. If not worth 50$ then its for sure not worth spending more. There is no logic in spending for this.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Problem is as long as u still have the top 10 teams putting up 10 mill points n dk going ape s hit like usual gree couldnt care less about 11-1000+ as long as they get that top 10 money

I still dont believe there are so many players putting THAT much money into the game. So many gems to get so many points EVERY war is not something i can believe. Sure there are some who can afford it, but what are the odds that they are all in the same guilds at the same time. Also, its odd that we never hear from any of them. They never write in the forums. I might have missed it though, i just havent seen them. Would be great to figure out who's legit.

If only Gree made the rewards worth spending for. They could earn alot more and actually make people compeet more. A hell of a lot i'd say. Gree is the most blindsided company i've heard of.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

If the rewards are so bad just don't spend... Top10 rewards are great so I get that eunu is still spending, its his money and he can do what he wants right? I like how many guild wars there are now ive stopped gemming for useless top 11-25 spots and just taking the free rewards. I don't see how the top10 going ape**** (idk if all are legit, probably not) is bad for us other players. If anything they are paying for your rewards and content.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --