View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 45 of 73 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    We got swipe to pick up 4 weeks ago?
    You mean...you don't just press the back button?
    Dude, just press the back button.

the Corporotacracy
    You're just being hyperbolic, right?
    GREE? Corporatocracy? LOLOLOL

Let me know when a former GREE Executive becomes Defense Secretary or something.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahDeck View Post
    I would like to see an increase in customer service. The wait to hear back from them is ridiculous and is probably what runs off most of your customers
    Im sure everyone feels the same...
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

This game has just continued to turn incredibly sluggish with only incorporation of the same damn old arena, epic boss, and the ever shortening time frame between epic wars. Gree, space out those damn wars. In addition, raise the level 100 cap and add new fighting mechanisms. Damn right, battles are monotonous. Add some spice to it. If you believe guild wars are the best way for y'all to earn money, think again. Players are leaving and people are drained from the stubborn, non-changing game mechanisms. Create something new - and make it collaborative aka. dungeon runs. Try and learn from successes of other game makers and not be so stubborn. It is for the best.

You people are all just blubbering retards.

That is all.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Chatting with people outside of your guild

This option would enable a lot more than you would think. People can recruit much easier and the game environment can be a lot more exciting so people will stay addicted to it. If people get bored of the game they still have their friends on it and they might still play and be active simply because their friends still play. Then you guys would get chances to win them back with epic updates and try to get their interest again. If they quit altogether you wouldn't have this chance. Sincerely, Razacka

Quote Originally Posted by razacka View Post
    This option would enable a lot more than you would think. People can recruit much easier and the game environment can be a lot more exciting so people will stay addicted to it. If people get bored of the game they still have their friends on it and they might still play and be active simply because their friends still play. Then you guys would get chances to win them back with epic updates and try to get their interest again. If they quit altogether you wouldn't have this chance. Sincerely, Razacka
    good option, but Line helps a little, so that is lower on my priority list
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by razacka View Post
    Chatting with people outside of your guild
    LINE app for your phone.... now also have PC and MAC version... download this, and use it.
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    You people are all just blubbering retards.

That is all.
    These classic buster quotes have led to the downfall of the Rainbow Coalition. As one of its spokesman you have single handedly done more to destroy your coalition then all the gems in the top 10 ten war chests could have done. Keep up the good work!

We love you Buster ....you are our hero! You are so smart and all knowing!! It intimidates us and makes us afraid to play in RR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    These classic buster quotes have led to the downfall of the Rainbow Coalition. As one of its spokesman you have single handedly done more to destroy your coalition then all the gems in the top 10 ten war chests could have done. Keep up the good work!

We love you Buster ....you are our hero! You are so smart and all knowing!! It intimidates us and makes us afraid to play in RR.
    Oh look. Another Spock post. I've missed you Spock. Which guild you in this war? Jump back to Cents for another worthless shiny strip battle won epic? Or are you captain of your Boy Scout troop this time? Did you have that bake sale and car wash to raise war funds?

Yes, my forum presence single handedly crippled the coalition. Same as Eun's. We're horrible horrible people. That is why there are plenty of people in the coalition that don't even know me still. I scared them all away while they're joining.

That is also why people continue to PM me asking about armors to level or how to level their toons or upgrade their castle. I'm so scary I intimidate them into asking me for advice.

I'm also so scary and horrible that I still get asked to take over GM/GS spots in wars. Must be so intimidating that I scare them into doing it.

I'm sure that's it. Keep telling everyone about how you know me better than I know myself.

Why not send me a message on line and actually have a dialogue with me or others that know me. I'm a pretty normal guy that people surprisingly like. Surprisingly because I'm such a horrible person...

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post

You're an idiot if you think I don't handle the destruction of my coalition. You're also an idiot if you dont agree with Busters original statement which I will now reiterate:

You people are all blubbering retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    You're an idiot if you think I don't handle the destruction of my coalition. You're also an idiot if you dont agree with Busters original statement which I will now reiterate:

You people are all blubbering retards.
    And you are the very best of us all... Awesome!!! I do think you are doing a marvelous job handling your coalitions destruction... I will give you that...

Dear Gree would highly recommend you shut out buster oaf and eunuchorn. They make this site a negative experience for most. They attack and intimidate anybody that has a genuine desire to make this a better game. They are really hurting site participation.

Many have quit posting here because of these two.

I'm curious. Please, tell me who has stopped posting because of me?

Show of hands? Anyone? If you've stopped posting because of me, please let me know. I will apologize to all of you individually.

Maybe because while our responses may seem "negative" compared to others, there is validity and intelligence behind the statements we make. 700+ posts and not a ban yet. Clearly I haven't been deemed a nuisance or an insulting poster yet. Keep trying.

As far as the coalition's destruction, please, enlighten me. Are you referencing one of the skittle stomper guilds/alliances "beating" rainbow? Oh wait, again, I must have forgotten. Rainbow is the only group that has an "alliance" and "coalition"... All the others are straight up, non-stripping, guild war participants.

/yawn
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-03-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I'm curious. Please, tell me who has stopped posting because of me?

Show of hands? Anyone? If you've stopped posting because of me, please let me know. I will apologize to all of you individually.

Maybe because while our responses may seem "negative" compared to others, there is validity and intelligence behind the statements we make. 700+ posts and not a ban yet. Clearly I haven't been deemed a nuisance or an insulting poster yet. Keep trying.

As far as the coalition's destruction, please, enlighten me. Are you referencing one of the skittle stomper guilds/alliances "beating" rainbow? Oh wait, again, I must have forgotten. Rainbow is the only group that has an "alliance" and "coalition"... All the others are straight up, non-stripping, guild war participants.

/yawn
    I have... So u can start by apologizing to me... Do you think that the guy who made his third post and then was called an idiot enjoyed the experience? Really!! Do u think u enlightened anybody with that large brained comment?... You are why many don't post... U are the forum bully....

Good job taking over a thread about feedback and suggestion with pointless drama that nobody cares about but you.
    I know it may sound strange to you but "many" and "you" aren't synonimous.
    That should have been obvious enough when nobody bothered to post a single word to support your theory.
    Now please take your anger with them in PM and let this thread move on. Please and thanks

And before you point fingers I'm not associated with the people that you accuse of bullying, I play on a different OS and the only interaction I had with one of them I received sarcastic replies, but I was mature enough to laugh them off
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight