GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff!

Lurker
    Post Count

Math?

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel28 View Post
    On second thought I like what someone else said boost them by 1000x. It only makes sense. ..I mean a missle turret is worth 42 def and you can only build 50. 42x1000=42000. X50 only 210k def. That doesn't seem like a whole considering the 100days and $25million it takes to build them. And then food for thought figure out what inflation is close to in this game and index them to that. ... say every month their stats go up by 10% Or something and tthat is constant and known. Then you never have to mess with them or hear people complain again. Well once complaints die down

cdaniel, perhaps you should take a quick break to figure out how to use a calculator before you rile people up about the uselessness of an increased defensive building at a x1000 increase. Since I can do simple math in my head I'll help you out 42000 x 50 = 2.1 MILLION, not thousand. Donkey.... HEE HAWWW

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    People like him fail to comprehend things like that zend so ignore him.
    There is a difference between updating and changing the core basics and fundamentals of the game when it is 3 years in.
    You obviously don't play many online games. A lot of games do it. I played a game for 10 years and the core basics and fundamentals were changed NUMEROUS times. You'll probably see more changes in the future but my opinion is worthless to you forum bullheads.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes it is. The quicker you understand that the better for all involved.
    And no, I don't play many online games, the gree games are more than enough.
    You played one for 10 years. Well done.
    You must be an expert on all things ever then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Yes it is. The quicker you understand that the better for all involved.
    And no, I don't play many online games, the gree games are more than enough.
    You played one for 10 years. Well done.
    You must be an expert on all things ever then.
    I don't care what you think honestly. Most forums have people like you posting and trolling people's comments. I'm quite used to it. Whether you agree or disagree I really don't care. I'll be an expert at ignoring you idiocy and assumptions from here on.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm not a troll. Just easy for you to claim that because people disagree with you.
    No comprehension and Abuse in post 15. Shows what kind of poster you will be. The boards are better off without people like you.

Post Count
    And that is an opinion, which according to you, no one cares about. Thanks for trying to dictate what who is allowed to post and being a bit hypocritical. Anyway this banter is flooding this thread. Back to topic. I did not make an unreasonable assumption about defense buildings based on the main post stating they will be improved. And that is what started all this back and forth bs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yawwwwnnnn

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can't wait to drop a vault on scratchers, remember the free gold Gree gave us a while back? I actually did use it on scratchers lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Can't wait to drop a vault on scratchers, remember the free gold Gree gave us a while back? I actually did use it on scratchers lol
    trololololol

Lurker
    Post Count

dang you got me I forgot to carry my zero when I multiplied my 5x42.....

Quote Originally Posted by wubbs View Post
    cdaniel, perhaps you should take a quick break to figure out how to use a calculator before you rile people up about the uselessness of an increased defensive building at a x1000 increase. Since I can do simple math in my head I'll help you out 42000 x 50 = 2.1 MILLION, not thousand. Donkey.... HEE HAWWW
    But I do know I have 5000 in building defense now. And that would be 5 million. Well worth the months and months I took to build them level then up and the money I spent expanding my property to keep them. And I don't care if everyone thinks it fair or not. I look at it like real estate market I took a gamble on building and expanding my property other people choose not to. Now I get to reap the rewards of my shrewd investments.

Post Count
    Good for you cdaniel! Several people in my syndicate kept their defense buildings because they figured they would be updated eventually. Not sure how their formula will work but hopefully it will only require a 1 time fix.

Banned
    Post Count

Thanks for the update info!

Hope these new downloads will help better the game! Use to be my defense ran higher than my attack! Now my attack is running higher than my defense! Wish they could be more evenly distributed! Just a thought! Appreciate the info, and still love the game!

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    I not being a farting smoke player also kept my defense buildings and urged my synd to do same. Really only fair as we worked to have fully expanded hoods to have the room. What was unfair was their total devaluation by rampant stat inflation. And yes the new rival lists bite to any decent player who has worked on their IPH and not been a lamer ghetto hood owner... been thinking gree might have done this so the truly weak, truly lame players, even lamer than a farting smoke, would not see how truly sad their hood and stats were in comparison to a decent players. Its not like we robbed them(why bother) except for a few poor-ish players with ok stats who could not go after the decent players. They have made us into gated communities.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Cry Babies

OK..So we all seem to have forgotten the name of the game. We have poeple comlplaining about whats fair and whats not fair. First of all, there is nothing fair about crime. You got something I want, I'm taking it..What you going to do about it? Thats the mentality I have...Thats why I love playing CRIME City..The thrill of taking advantage of some poor sap,whiping him\her clean out of there "precious fake a** cash", and leave like a fart in the wind with a big smile...LOVE IT! Now we have to play fair? Lets just call the game B***H City..I hate the rival matchups. I can understand the WD events, but our rivals? WTF!

Post Count
    Well stated. I disagree about the rivals list. I don't have to waste too much time now finding someone worth robbing, but you clearly stated what this game about... to all that are hurt about the recent push to update dead content, I'm selling 2 tissues for 5 gold. Hmu