Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last

I thought I made it clear. The guilds total wars were effected on that fail over .. not individual point totals.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

So this is why I haven't heard back from gree regarding an issue we had..... Thanks guys.
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

Quote Originally Posted by Helena G Wells View Post
    I'm not sure if it happened on Android as well, but for iOS, late Friday evening, my guild was in the midst of a war and we all found ourselves locked out (unable to connect) for about 20 minutes. After we finally got back in, I noticed the leaderboards had reset to zero win/loss - though points were intact - for several guilds, including RR, and about a dozen others who were presumably active.

Not only that, but our individual win/loss counters for that particular battle were reset as well. Our GC's stats showed a single 5400 point win.

Edit: I was wrong, not everyone was affected.

We joked about RR's single 7 million point win afterwards.
    It happened on android aswell. My guild and some others win/loss got reset, so some guilds had like 1 win and 1-2m points. What's kinda weird is that only some of the members in my guild got reset their win/loss ratio, but not the points. In the same war i got kicked out of the server several times and in the same in the match before. It happened often when i was in battle and when i got back in even that i won the battles i got 0 points. So i lost prob atleast 5-10k points total. It also happened once last day of the war but my win/loss didn't reset. Atleast 300-400 of my battles isn't shown in my score. I got like 300k points total and 700wins in the list, but it actually was like 1000wins+.

For the rec i didn't abuse any bugs or glitches. I spent a ****load of money on gems this war and acusing ppls that got affected by this glitch is wrong. Actually i was suposed 2 have more points but because it didn't make any changes on the results i don't gonna cry about it
    IGN: BROS Rotta
    Level: 110
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel (message socitiesend on Line to apply)
    Rank 2 in Conjuror's Clash

Maxed: Maelstrom+, beastmaster+, beastmaster, beastmaster, aegis of sky majesty, druidic, northerner's, runic, sandstorm, arborsteel, cyclone, komodo, aegis of the dragon+, aegis of the wyvern+, blackfrost+, half-drgon+,red kaleidoscopic+

Sure are a lot of people here proclaiming their innocence.....

I've also seen the SS of 360+ points per win averages, seems legit

Stop being jelly

This was a highly valued war epic and some alliances sc****d together the best of their squads to give the so called "regulars" a run for their money. Many continuous members of the top ten became complacent and were bested by up and coming guilds that had better orginization and drive. Being top ten is not guaranteed based on name recognition. I was in one of the top ten guilds that has been a regular for many wars running, but would like to congratulate the new comers who pulled it of, most notably WAR Inc. I knew yall had it in ya.... GO HERD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXx Jonny Bravo xXx View Post
    This was a highly valued war epic and some alliances sc****d together the best of their squads to give the so called "regulars" a run for their money. Many continuous members of the top ten became complacent and were bested by up and coming guilds that had better orginization and drive. Being top ten is not guaranteed based on name recognition. I was in one of the top ten guilds that has been a regular for many wars running, but would like to congratulate the new comers who pulled it of, most notably WAR Inc. I knew yall had it in ya.... GO HERD!!!!

The evidence is growing.....wait for ittttttt

The best part is legends had some of the worst gold glitchers and chest glitchers, and I have the logs to prove it, karma is a biotch, enjoy 5 attacks a war.

We have jobs too

Oh and for anyone saying its impossible for other guilds out of the usual top ten to get 10 mil points: Are you assuming everyone that doesnt play for "guild name" is poor? That other people dont have jobs and for them to have enough gems must be cheating. Most ludicrous self righteous B.S. Ive heard in a long time.

Oh and for anyone saying its impossible for other guilds out of the usual top ten to get 10 mil points: Are you assuming everyone that doesnt play for "guild name" is poor? That other people dont have jobs and for them to have enough gems must be cheating. Most ludicrous self righteous B.S. Ive heard in a long time.
    Bump bump bump!
    Guild Master and Founder of "Knights of Furyans"
    We are a proud guild of The Republic Alliance

Guild Title: Guild Master
    IGN: JEDI Master Seta
    Line ID: Sadjhir0

Quote Originally Posted by R0tta View Post
    It happened on android aswell. My guild and some others win/loss got reset, so some guilds had like 1 win and 1-2m points. What's kinda weird is that only some of the members in my guild got reset their win/loss ratio, but not the points. In the same war i got kicked out of the server several times and in the same in the match before. It happened often when i was in battle and when i got back in even that i won the battles i got 0 points. So i lost prob atleast 5-10k points total. It also happened once last day of the war but my win/loss didn't reset. Atleast 300-400 of my battles isn't shown in my score. I got like 300k points total and 700wins in the list, but it actually was like 1000wins+.
    The same thing happened to over half of our players during a single war. All win/loss were reset. I also took a SS because it was funny. I didn't pay close enough attention to see if it only happened to the players that were active during that war or not. I keep detailed statistics and this is the only war where they were completely screwed up. If it were just one person, likely a glitch. Almost the entire guild... it's too bad too. I would have loved to have the real stats on my guild for this war. Ah well...
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Waiiiiittttt foooor iiiiiittttt.....

IOS stripping = all top 10 guilds suck & deserve nothing.

MTF got third on iOS with an undefeated record and no strip battles. Big props to them.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    The same thing happened to over half of our players during a single war. All win/loss were reset. I also took a SS because it was funny. I didn't pay close enough attention to see if it only happened to the players that were active during that war or not. I keep detailed statistics and this is the only war where they were completely screwed up. If it were just one person, likely a glitch. Almost the entire guild... it's too bad too. I would have loved to have the real stats on my guild for this war. Ah well...
    you should see this one glitch on the 2nd day... showed dk with 1 win, and 5million points....

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    you should see this one glitch on the 2nd day... showed dk with 1 win, and 5million points....
    Did it show any of them with 400 and 600, points per win averages?????