Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Smaller screen, all prefrence though. I just feel like the screen has a better resolution on Android, and I have used both.
    You're only talking about the iPhone though. Only the word "product" was mentioned. They sell iPads too, you know.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    You're only talking about the iPhone though. Only the word "product" was mentioned. They sell iPads too, you know.
    Same story there, you can buy a higher res tablet with a bigger screen, for less.

(Edit)Mind you, I only use my electronic devices for gaming so I dont compare other aspects.

Apple mobile devices have no File system in which you can store, organize or view files. It all a bunch of Dumbed down nonsense for those who can't run a PC. On my android devices I can save any file I want to my drive and retrieve it when I want through the file manager.

Apple, While they are touted as innovators, stole the entire idea for the Ipad. It wasn't the first tablet. People seem to forget that Microsoft had one out nearly ten years before. They just stole the idea and made it easy enough for a 3 year old to use which appealed to the masses.

The Ipad and Iphone are not business devices. They are toys. The sheer lack of decent business apps is surprising after being around for this long.

Since the death of Jobs, Apple has not been an innovative company nor has it been the top of the markets.

My current Devices:

Windows 8 Pro Tablet - Its a full windows computer folks.. why would I want an Ipad?
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android FTW

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

More Expensive =/= Better. You're basically paying more for just brand recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Apple mobile devices have no File system in which you can store, organize or view files. It all a bunch of Dumbed down nonsense for those who can't run a PC. On my android devices I can save any file I want to my drive and retrieve it when I want through the file manager.

Apple, While they are touted as innovators, stole the entire idea for the Ipad. It wasn't the first tablet. People seem to forget that Microsoft had one out nearly ten years before. They just stole the idea and made it easy enough for a 3 year old to use which appealed to the masses.

The Ipad and Iphone are not business devices. They are toys. The sheer lack of decent business apps is surprising after being around for this long.

Since the death of Jobs, Apple has not been an innovative company nor has it been the top of the markets.

My current Devices:

Windows 8 Pro Tablet - Its a full windows computer folks.. why would I want an Ipad?
    lol. i just got the ipad air and i would say. dang apple products are amazing. i've used both platforms before. I would say each have its own merits. for customization Android definitely wins hands down, but if u want something which is stable and easy to use. Hassle free, then ios is the way to go.

But they are definitely alot more games designed for ios, more apps.

On average I would say that ios seems less laggy as compared to the Android devices I have used tho.

Conclusion: No platform is superior. It's more of a matter of preference.

As as for market share in the recent years. Ios has been losing market share due to the lack of innovation and other competitors like Samsung catching up.

I would still say that apple makes damm good products tho.

lol but i dun think i'll ever buy mac cuz i'm too used to using the Microsoft plaftorm already.

ipad air ftw!
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Steve Jobs didn't die, he just went home. At least he's not hiding in an underground bunker like that p***y Paul Walker.

ps. Droids suck. Don't they still have actual push keys?

Shouldn't this thread get back on topic?

This is why I'm glad iOS and android are separate... don't have to deal with the apple fan boys.
    Guild Champion - Conquering Squires
    Line: purplemunkii

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post

My current Devices:

Lol file access is available to all iPhone and iPad users with half a brain and basic computer knowledge. Download a jailbreak and install a file manager.

Windows 8 tablet- congrats for spending 300 dollars for half a computer? Go try and play runescape or WOW.
    The galaxy is actually a decent phone no objections there.

I bought my iPad mini for 200 on Black Friday. Much better quality then any windows table. My father has a windows tablet and is always complaining about it crashing in the Internet browser and when he downloads games for my brother.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Sorry iOS.

You don't really know how to interpet graphs do you. iOS has more than 30% of the market in the US, UK, and Japan. With ONE brand. Your little android cluster is made up of 10 billion little, crappy phones and tablets under over 20 or so brands. Also, China is communist and South Korea is still doing gundam style. That explains that.
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Returned every apple product I've ever bought, my tablet runs both those games flawlessly, if I pay 200$ for something I shouldn't have to jailbreak it for access, btw that also voided your warranty. Brand had nothing to do with with platform. Apple merely shows its incompatability hardware wise in that it CAN'T be used on multiple devices. It's ok though since spending money uselessly is obviously something your confusing with status. The truth is it just shows your one mote of a pathetic mass of computer illiterate idiots who buys into a company name rather than its actual capability. I bet you pay three bux more for toilet paper too.

"ANDROID" <------- Guild Check!!!

** Insert reasons Iphone players have no reason to comment on this thread here **

** Follow up with all the reasons gaming (especially KnD) is better on Top end Droid devices **

I have both IP 5s and Sony Z1. KnD sucks on I phone. The fact that you are commenting in a KnD forum is pretty clear that for your "main" game.. You're actually using the inferior device. "Go (Home) Apple Fan boys!"
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Returned every apple product I've ever bought, my tablet runs both those games flawlessly, if I pay 200$ for something I shouldn't have to jailbreak it for access, btw that also voided your warranty. Brand had nothing to do with with platform. Apple merely shows its incompatability hardware wise in that it CAN'T be used on multiple devices. It's ok though since spending money uselessly is obviously something your confusing with status. The truth is it just shows your one mote of a pathetic mass of computer illiterate idiots who buys into a company name rather than its actual capability. I bet you pay three bux more for toilet paper too.
    Uhm I prefer Android over iProduct as well but for admin access on Android you have to root it or pay a left nut for a developer device, so I don't see where you get off telling anyone they don't know what they're doing when apparently, neither do you. The stock FMS isn't very good for Android either. You'd have to connect via USB to really shuffle files around or root it and use any one of a number of FMS, I prefer X-Plore.

While Crapple is known for no removable storage or USB, the biggest issue I have with it is that I'm issued an iPad for work, where it's completely useless for anything other than resting my coffee mug on. I can't draft contracts (pdf), I can't even book a vacation on the timekeeping site (java, windows within windows don't behave properly) It's an awesome video game tablet though, very smooth, graphics look great, does weigh more than my toddler, though, so I stick with the Galaxy Note 3 for portable gaming.

RAZR MAXX HD - Rooted - Safestrapped - NexEsque ROM
    Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted - TWRP - Cyanogen ROM
    iPad 3 - Holds Coffee
    Last edited by Doc Sharp; 01-23-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    I prefer to spend the extra three bucks for double ply so I won't end up butt hurt like you. As stated above you have to root your android for file access to most things as well. So idk why you making a big deal about that. As for warranty, restore to factory settings..? Come on man, my 10 year old brother could figure that out. Anyways, regarding spending, you don't know how much I spend on anything besides my iPad. Just because your stuck on android, investing in those top 10 epic armors while I probably spend the same amount for epic+, doesn't mean you have to be so butt hurt to make the arguement personal. Just comparing apple vs android. But seriously I would invest in the double ply. Helps with the chaffing you have.
    RR