• Don't like new style of event

90 65.69%
  • Still uncertain

17 12.41%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do we the PLAYERS think about new event

Banned
    Post Count
    I like it. I can use my income to make the LTQ serve me.

Lurker
    Post Count

gree

The players of this game are jaded, just as you are. The reasons are different for the players and yourself though.

Banned
    Post Count
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/08/re...hares-by-700m/

that is why they are hitting us hard..

Yoshikazu Tanaka u greedy s.o.b

Post Count
    Hate to say i almost dont like the game anymore
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just get by for free then.

Be happy with what stats you have. You can't compete with players who have 50,000,000 in stats. These players own mansions in a dozen countries, own jets, and fleets of $300,000 cars because they are BILLIONAIRES.

Post Count
    I agree that the new concept for this event is a nice change, but like others before have already stated the implementation with high energy consumption (and in turn high gold consumption) needed to complete 1, let alone 3, branches is abit ridiculous :/

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I like it because cash is no longer an obsolete currency as it once was. LTB's were a great start, and this style of events really incentivizes and rewards those who have a decent economy and can buy a few weapons with great stats.

I predict we will see a revamp of RP usage over the next few months.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    If I could have used my RP, and the event cost less gold, I would have liked it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bump! since I am curious what the community thiks of this...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The idea wasn't bad, but by allowing people to buy there way past normal all they then did was then increase the energy requirements so people still spent the same amount of gold or more.
    If it was to offer something for those who went and built a high iph, by making an LTQ less expensive gold wise it would of been a great new feature to implement, instead it has hardly made any difference to most people in terms of going forward, and made the majority get not as far as they have on previous ones.
    As the costs of the game is getting higher, the profit margins are getting lower. The high point of there profits was beginning of syn wars I believe. Take costs back to what they was at those points, and you will see profits rise again.

Post Count
    I like the concept of the new event. It does need some tweeking. First off the amount of energy needed to complete ANY of the branches is crazy energy. Secondly, if I decided to skip the thugs, and use gold/RP/Cash to do the family and get to say 14/20 of family and run out of any of the needed items, why do I hae to start thugs from step 1 to "catch up" to where I need to get to to move on in Family, Thugs should not be an all or nothing chain.

Other than those items, there is the obvious quality checking issue, nothing new there, but still, has to be said yet again, just like I have to say once more, 1 mill in energy for a SINGLE step in the SLTQ ??

All in all I will give Gree props for attempting something new, but wow, I know gold is the name of the game but can't you take it from us slowly instead of all at once?

Post Count
    There's a new event? I hadn't noticed!

I'm lucky to remember to go in and reset my buildings for Luna and Avenger.

I still haven't missed a scratcher yet though... so I'm not completely out of the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I feel like people are voting that they liked this style of event because they were able to use in-game cash to buy their way further in the event. They must not realize that was an accident from Gree. If they had rolled this event out perfectly the weapons would have cost respect and Gold (Large amounts). People are failing to realize, in-game cash was only introduced because of the $0 purchase screen mistake, if gree rolls another event out like this it won't use cash. The poll should include an option that says, "I Like the way the event turned out after the introduction of in-game cash purchases."...maybe. Still no matter what, if it doesn't increase the amount of Gold used by customers, Gree won't continue it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I liked the idea of the event.. Change it up some so you can choose your route to try to finish with the prizes you wanted, but have to spend a 150 dollars in gold just for the energy to the family portion is stupid... That wasn't buying any of the items either.. that was just energy...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The instructions were a bit deceiving. The items needed to complete the family LTQ were said to come from the Thugs LTQ. I waited to buy the last few weapons totalling 2 billion in game dollars since I had no intention of doing Thugs LTQ. Turns out the last items were from syndicate SLTQ and I couldn't purchase them after my syndicate finished the goals. Now I know to buy the weapons before the LTQs start and basically get them for free.