Sorry campers... Games over - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorry campers... Games over

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too )))
    Oh and how much $ u have to spend during WD to make up freeloading time?... ;]

Banned
    Post Count
    You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too )))

Let me educate u, (although I should charge u for this) if someone attacks u and loses u earn ONE xp... Now let's think about streaking? U can sit there n watch morons whack u a few times n not even have to attack. And when I do play in top factions I've never freeloader u jealous sucker. Sorry u got played by gree homie

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh and how much $ u have to spend during WD to make up freeloading time?... ;]
    If u streak most players spend 400-600 gold... Since I can slap people 200 levels higher than me I get high pts, with tapjoy videos I don't spend much on MW. Your sister is charging more these days so I spend it on her and drugs

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.
    There is still something called World Domination Event

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't hide. My name is as it states. I'm level 135 7mil/7mil. Are you going to raid me? I'm really scared now. Please please whatever you do don't hit my boost building. I beg you. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hit my boost buildings! If you were anyone you would already know my in-game name as I face ALL the top factions. 18 people killed me this war. They must not hate me too bad.
    What faction are you in? Clearly you don't get that everyone on here is annoyed by you and wants you to shut up.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Bunny View Post
    If u streak most players spend 400-600 gold... Since I can slap people 200 levels higher than me I get high pts, with tapjoy videos I don't spend much on MW. Your sister is charging more these days so I spend it on her and drugs
    My sister is a 'he' but since you don't feel difference when drugged up so - njoy and keep giving her your $ instead of your wife you said dedicate just couple days, while your neighbor i'm sure dedicates more sweet time while you're pumping my sister [a dude, actually] lmao

lol I don't spend on this a penny and communicating factions only hit target ONCE to not hit again if one is too hi stats. I'm lvl 43 now with just few mil stats and don't feel 'played' at all... homes... Could care less about this ****ty streak idea, it's only for fun and no boggy if get 'slapped' like you say once of few times - who cares, if you imagine anybody gets hurt - it only enhances your drugged-up experience you so wanna talk yourself into - in any case - njoy and don't b hatin' sno bunny ;]

Banned
    Post Count
    My sister is a 'he' but since you don't feel difference when drugged up so - njoy and keep giving her your $ instead of your wife you said dedicate just couple days, while your neighbor i'm sure dedicates more sweet time while you're pumping my sister [a dude, actually] lmao

lol I don't spend on this a penny and communicating factions only hit target ONCE to not hit again if one is too hi stats. I'm lvl 43 now with just few mil stats and don't feel 'played' at all... homes... Could care less about this ****ty streak idea, it's only for fun and no boggy if get 'slapped' like you say once of few times - who cares, if you imagine anybody gets hurt - it only enhances your drugged-up experience you so wanna talk yourself into - in any case - njoy and don't b hatin' sno bunny ;]
    I guess it's hard to tell sarcasm... Let's see first off I'm not married and I don't beat my girlfriend. Was a joke but guess u didn't see that. You are a level 43? I'm guessing u started a new account because u got played by gree and couldn't afford to beat events or started over and are indeed the one "freeloading" from a faction or having ur old HLP carry you. Or u have been playing grees game for 3 months and have no business running your mouth about a game u know little about. I'm done arguing on a forum with a random idiot. My account is over 2 years old hence the IPH. I've helped many players save money or take different approaches to the small strategies left in MW besides spending spending spending. I can beat 100 bosses for free, what's ur old account cost , $320? So u made a new account that u will get urself in the same bind n won't have ur old boosts. Enjoy ur game, don't call me out when I was replying to this trolls thread on camping.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Bunny View Post
    I guess it's hard to tell sarcasm... Let's see first off I'm not married and I don't beat my girlfriend. Was a joke but guess u didn't see that. You are a level 43? I'm guessing u started a new account because u got played by gree and couldn't afford to beat events or started over and are indeed the one "freeloading" from a faction or having ur old HLP carry you. Or u have been playing grees game for 3 months and have no business running your mouth about a game u know little about. I'm done arguing on a forum with a random idiot. My account is over 2 years old hence the IPH. I've helped many players save money or take different approaches to the small strategies left in MW besides spending spending spending. I can beat 100 bosses for free, what's ur old account cost , $320? So u made a new account that u will get urself in the same bind n won't have ur old boosts. Enjoy ur game, don't call me out when I was replying to this trolls thread on camping.
    3 months or 2 yrs, this game is obvious like peeled onion - don't cry over mistaken dude for a chick, it happens to junkies, u not the first one lol

On less sarcastic note - yes, if u smart just few weeks is good enough to figure out this game and i never had HLP carry me nor i ever was and probably by time I reach lvl 50 this lamery will be over, in our faction highest lvl is in 80's and yes much weaker than you, but several 'streakers' like yours got burned just from thinking if they're super stats nobody can win against them - and GOLDLESS, so if you spent $320 - that's $320 too much & the money you coulda saved on getting banged by another shemale ;]

was all sarcastic, u don't need to be so sensitive and wet your panties like that in public lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Man you guys are taking it a little too far. Let's not get too personal. It's only a game. Dutchie and I just get a kick out of toying with each other. We don't mean each other any harm.

Post Count

Why hate?

I don't know why your all here instigating this guy. He is making a conversation but people who have nothing to do are trying to knock the guy down. Why are you being so judgemental? And bringing his sister into account seems low. Some of you deserve to be banned. My say is that I enjoy where I am (lv212) I feel sorry for the people who deleted their accounts for new ones because your falling into the hands of Gree and boy do they have you by the balls... I like having all the special bonus units that were given at the beginning of the game, they give you an edge that you can rely on in the future of the game. Low level players are just another way of getting more money of everyone. And when Gree decides to change the game around, those who take this game too seriously will cry. I'm happy with my account and I don't care if people get double XP points off me, I say enjoy it whilst it lasts...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They just changed the game around. They got rid of the raid boss which is the only reason to camp. What good does 12mil stats do you at level 72? It's not like you can raid anyone with an iph over 100k.

Banned
    Post Count
    Re-read. I never said anything about me spending $320, i stated I can beat the boss 100x for free because of the approach I took. I asked how much it would cost for you to complete the boss event, $320?

@ Wambo clearly he is the one instigating, not me. First reply was, "what faction let you freeload I want in." That is trying to be conversational? I see it as he can't understand my stats I must have gotten carried and freeloader. 100% wrong.

Goodnight forum members, I have to work tomorrow (than bang that guys sister a** to mouth just the way she likes it) 👍

Banned
    Post Count
    They just changed the game around. They got rid of the raid boss which is the only reason to camp. What good does 12mil stats do you at level 72? It's not like you can raid anyone with an iph over 100k.
    I have a level ten villa, level 9 anniversary center, level 7 anniversary center and 100% IPH boost. There is no reason for me to raid for cash

Banned
    Post Count
    ............. No need to raid, no xp gained trying to get cash
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    Ding ****, you're wrong... so why are we collecting intel folders for a Major K. Rampus... just for fun? If you insist on posting, get your facts right...

Sooooo.... That's blown a hole right through the topic on this thread. I now declare this thread closed! Amen...
    Last edited by Dutchie; 01-20-2014 at 11:35 PM.