sabotage by toffiepops

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sabotage by toffiepops

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

sabotage by toffiepops

I have someone called toffiepops trying to sabotage my syndicate, by writing on members walls that they are a new
    member of our syndicate, and have heard that I am about to boot them from the syndicate.
    They know my name, and are quoting it in the message, but I have never come across them.
    Anybody got any suggestions?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No, but you can just kick the person and tell all members that guy is a leach. I don't think they would believe this coming from a new member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No this person is not a member, we believe it could be someone that has been booted, and using a 2nd user or name change

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    No this person is not a member, we believe it could be someone that has been booted, and using a 2nd user or name change
    There is no way except either tell your members it isn't true or ask your members to block the person on their wall if he posted 2 or more times. But how can he post on all of your member's walls? Think for someone you kicked who added syn members
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It has been written on 2 members so far, 2 of my good officers only, we have told them to go along with it to get an add, so we can get mafia number, then contact gree.
    we are checking ex members.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    It has been written on 2 members so far, 2 of my good officers only, we have told them to go along with it to get an add, so we can get mafia number, then contact gree.
    we are checking ex members.
    Good job! That is the perfect solution instead of complaining. Kudos to you. Keep us posted.

Post Count
    Hunt them down and rob them 24/7

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    Good job! That is the perfect solution instead of complaining. Kudos to you. Keep us posted.
    yeah, when you get name and level....maybe some folks would like to visit....lol

Banned
    Post Count
    are u seriously going to tell gree, i dont think they will do anything about it, lol hes not breaking no rules, ur funny , ok then ill just contact gree and lie to them about someone i dont like is tryinhg to sabotage me , u think thel ban someone for this hahah, not saying ur lieng but , u need to think then everybody will do this and get ppl banned, not going to happen, face it like a man, use ur brain to work your way around it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by battlehead187 View Post
    are u seriously going to tell gree, i dont think they will do anything about it, lol hes not breaking no rules, ur funny , ok then ill just contact gree and lie to them about someone i dont like is tryinhg to sabotage me , u think thel ban someone for this hahah, not saying ur lieng but , u need to think then everybody will do this and get ppl banned, not going to happen, face it like a man, use ur brain to work your way around it
    Bleep, engage brain cells prior to posting.
    Wayno that sucks hope you find him

Banned
    Post Count
    syndicates do fall, empires do fall, countries do fall, they dont go around saying "im going to tell my mommy on u" lool u need to face the facts or , like i said work your way around it ,good luck to you my friend, dun worri ur syn members wont leave u for a wall post.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cree will not help you, its too big a job for them. You need to turn your trust to the Feds...

Picture the scene....

It was a wet and windy night in Crime city, so windy the rain stung your face and dripped off your chin, your hat was sodden and you could'nt light your cigar, you had no where to go..... Except!

In the distance the Police Station light post was bending in the wind, the dim bulb flickered on and off with no particular tempo.

You pushed the heavy glass door open and behind the desk sat a young Eliot Ness, his scar was fresh a cuban hanging from his mouth.

"Good evening Wayno" said Eliot, "we have been expecting you, hows life on the East Side?"

Wayno "Its gotten hot, Eliot, so hot i hadda come see you, things are shpiralling outta control, i gotta rat in my Mob!"
    Eliot" What makes you think we are gonna help ya, you shmuck, your the biggest crime lord in the city"
    Wayno "I gotta name"
    Eliot "You shay you gotta name?"
    Wayno "But firsht, i wanna do a deal wid ya"
    Eliot "A deal ya shay... we dont deals with crooks,...but... i'l fone Bugsy, see what he says,cos we looking for a name?"

Several minutes later Eliot returns from speaking to Bugsy...

Eliot "Yeah Wayno, we can do a deal, what do you want?"
    Wayno "Full immunity, from all da robbin and pimpin my Mob been doing on the East Side"
    Eliot "Shounds good to me shmuck, whats the name?"
    Wayno "Its Toffiepops, he lives on Lemonade street at the house with the Candy Pink curtains and sugar cane door knocker"

ffs , get over it....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Cree will not help you, its too big a job for them. You need to turn your trust to the Feds...

Picture the scene....

It was a wet and windy night in Crime city, so windy the rain stung your face and dripped off your chin, your hat was sodden and you could'nt light your cigar, you had no where to go..... Except!

In the distance the Police Station light post was bending in the wind, the dim bulb flickered on and off with no particular tempo.

You pushed the heavy glass door open and behind the desk sat a young Eliot Ness, his scar was fresh a cuban hanging from his mouth.

"Good evening Wayno" said Eliot, "we have been expecting you, hows life on the East Side?"

Wayno "Its gotten hot, Eliot, so hot i hadda come see you, things are shpiralling outta control, i gotta rat in my Mob!"
    Eliot" What makes you think we are gonna help ya, you shmuck, your the biggest crime lord in the city"
    Wayno "I gotta name"
    Eliot "You shay you gotta name?"
    Wayno "But firsht, i wanna do a deal wid ya"
    Eliot "A deal ya shay... we dont deals with crooks,...but... i'l fone Bugsy, see what he says,cos we looking for a name?"

Several minutes later Eliot returns from speaking to Bugsy...

Eliot "Yeah Wayno, we can do a deal, what do you want?"
    Wayno "Full immunity, from all da robbin and pimpin my Mob been doing on the East Side"
    Eliot "Shounds good to me shmuck, whats the name?"
    Wayno "Its Toffiepops, he lives on Lemonade street at the house with the Candy Pink curtains and sugar cane door knocker"

ffs , get over it....
    Wow you gots a lotta time on your hands fella! Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Cree will not help you, its too big a job for them. You need to turn your trust to the Feds...Picture the scene....It was a wet and windy night in Crime city, so windy the rain stung your face and dripped off your chin, your hat was sodden and you could'nt light your cigar, you had no where to go..... Except! In the distance the Police Station light post was bending in the wind, the dim bulb flickered on and off with no particular tempo.You pushed the heavy glass door open and behind the desk sat a young Eliot Ness, his scar was fresh a cuban hanging from his mouth."Good evening Wayno" said Eliot, "we have been expecting you, hows life on the East Side?"Wayno "Its gotten hot, Eliot, so hot i hadda come see you, things are shpiralling outta control, i gotta rat in my Mob!"Eliot" What makes you think we are gonna help ya, you shmuck, your the biggest crime lord in the city"Wayno "I gotta name"Eliot "You shay you gotta name?"Wayno "But firsht, i wanna do a deal wid ya"Eliot "A deal ya shay... we dont deals with crooks,...but... i'l fone Bugsy, see what he says,cos we looking for a name?"Several minutes later Eliot returns from speaking to Bugsy...Eliot "Yeah Wayno, we can do a deal, what do you want?"Wayno "Full immunity, from all da robbin and pimpin my Mob been doing on the East Side"Eliot "Shounds good to me shmuck, whats the name?"Wayno "Its Toffiepops, he lives on Lemonade street at the house with the Candy Pink curtains and sugar cane door knocker"ffs , get over it....
    tl;dr... Extras

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The saga continues, dun, dun, dun....
    he is from a syndicate called demon keepers, as he wrote on someone's wall today!