Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We refunded the gold before you wrote this. Everyone has been refunded their gold (even the people posting in this thread that they didn't get the gold, whom we spot checked and did in fact get their gold). We didn't take anything away, no. It would have fudged up peoples' ability to continue in some cases, so we didn't do that.
    Thank you for the response CJ!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

New Guy Alert

Hi Everybody, i'm new to Forum (obviously by post count), but i have a question i hope someone will be able to help me with.
    About four days ago i lost my Sl-ice rink from my hood, i contacted GREE support & got a speedy reply along the lines to close app and restart it & it would be OK.
    I tried that, & also tried holding down home button & Off Switch (on iphone 4s ios7). This also never worked. So it was back to GREE support who then requested screen shots of my problem, Which i sent.
    They then suggested to delete the app & reinstall from the app store, Which i did but this hasn't solved the problem either & i can't start case event or Stanza family jobs even though they show up on jobs list screen. I did notice when i downloaded the app again that instead of the usual install radio button it showed a cloud download, could this be the problem?
    sorry for the long winded explanation, and many thanks in advance for any advice i receive.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    I read up on the forum 10 minutes before I had to go to work that I could finally spend my 2.5mil RP on something useful. The event starts while I'm at work, I get home, and everyone around me is 150k atk stronger, while I'm sitting here without $1.5 billion in the bank to catch up to where they got to for free (even if you Don't refund the RP, I want to be able to buy the same item at the same cost as everyone who played in the first few hours!)
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Banned
    Post Count
    I retired as of today .. total randomness of fixes and all fairness in the game is gone .. thank you Gree for making this easy for me and save me 500$ a month to spend on other things in life !

Lurker
    Post Count

Still no gold refunded for bum....

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Just to clarify, the gold that is going back is for the items that had the bum cost, not any gold spent on energy refills (those weren't the issue).

I don't know yet, we're focusing on the gold first.
    I have NOT spend gold on anything since Jan 6, 2014... Please refund my gold NOW

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just when you think it could not get any worse, Gree proved it can. I see many friends leaving the game.
    This time it has gone too far.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, a few people in my syndicate have quit.

WHERE'S MY GOLD AND MY MILLIONS OF STOLEN RP GREE?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    would you all stop complaining, read what the mods say and wait for data push to release instead of whining and acting like 2 year olds.
    Exactly. I didn't get the free weapon, nor do I have 1.5 bil laying around. Fckin babies. There are much more important issues that need resolved then"whaa, he got it and I didn't! "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    Exactly. I didn't get the free weapon, nor do I have 1.5 bil laying around. Fckin babies. There are much more important issues that need resolved then"whaa, he got it and I didn't! "
    Wrong mate . We are paying players who spend more then enough on this game . And for some people to be able to get a weapon that I now can't cause gree changed there mind then turns around gives them the item for free and we are left with nothing . So how about you keep your waaa waaa **** to yourself .

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    Wrong mate . We are paying players who spend more then enough on this game . And for some people to be able to get a weapon that I now can't cause gree changed there mind then turns around gives them the item for free and we are left with nothing . So how about you keep your waaa waaa **** to yourself .
    ^ thanks for emphasizing my point. You're under the assumption that I don't buy gold, WRONG MATE.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not what I was getting at . But being a moderate to heavy gold spender I should have just as much opportunity to buy the items that some free players bought . Gree is turning around and pissing on the people who keep them employed

Thumbs up hey gree -war x falcone

I would like to take a minute to extend my respect for changing the gold issue so fast. I do play 12-16 hours a day love the game and I'm a little guy can't afford gold except on special occasions and I was afraid the whole game was just about to become gold or you can't enjoy it thanks for thinking of the poorer players and small lvl accounts that have issues with most goals and ltqs. I hope the game gets better and better and just wanted to shout out to you guys on changing the gold and respect coin issues. I can and will continue to play my days away and buy gold on rare occasions.

Thumbs down greedy and wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    Not what I was getting at . But being a moderate to heavy gold spender I should have just as much opportunity to buy the items that some free players bought . Gree is turning around and pissing on the people who keep them employed
    No they are thinking of the millions who play all day like me who can only afford minor gold purchases here and there. You are a heavy good spender good for you not everyone can do those things. So try to respect smaller players as well as you heavy hitters. No disrespect but your post seems selfish. The game is free for a reason and gold is a option not the whole basis of the game. Instead of working hard for your goals and achievements you take a lazy way out and buy them.

Post Count

thanks

got my gold

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the quick notice, many would have pooped when it said $0 and gold got reducted .. lol
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins