Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nick010 View Post
    I hope you guys can post the reward list for all levels.

Thanks in advance
    Yes, please :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cubic View Post
    You obviously missed the few hundreds (if not thousands) posts about that other part when we where asking for use of the respect. They contained words like buildings, weapons, armors, cars, donate to syndicate, speed up building/ upgrade time along with the question where we asked other ways to spend our respect on. If, and I say if, energy where suggested somewhere amongst those multiple posts it wheren´t in many, cause I´ve never seen that myself, and I have been reading on this forum for a year and a half now.
    We never said that those things were off the table. Why would you assume that a new use for respect wasn't in-line with the consideration or implementation of other new uses for it?

Also, please do not flame the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick010 View Post
    I hope you guys can post the reward list for all levels.

Thanks in advance
    We should be able to do that in the next few minutes, sure.

android is still saying $0 this mean every android player not on the forums is going to think the weapons cost $0 are you guys doing anything about this

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post
    android is still saying $0 this mean every android player not on the forums is going to think the weapons cost $0 are you guys doing anything about this
    We're looking into it. Are you on the latest game update (3.9.2.3)? If not, make sure to update, as that appears to solve the issue.

Wait, so that's why I'm missing gold?? Cause i pressed the 0$?? Gree, you've outdone yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're looking into it. Are you on the latest game update (3.9.2.3)? If not, make sure to update, as that appears to solve the issue.
    yes ive updated in the google play store. version: 3.9.2.3 build: 126 data: 20140116_7 is this the latest

Yeah I bought items at$0 and lost millions off respect points not happy it didn't say I had to spend rp for items

same thing is happening to everyone here and all the players not on the forums i hope gree makes up for this

I wish we had some indication of what is to happen with respect as it is a decent item but is it 2 million decent. Will there be other good items, buildings. This is by far the worst sltq easy, many are confused, gold and respect issues. Many won't know go thug first then family especially when you go and click the first family part and it takes gold when it says 0$.

I must thank you gree for such great work.
    Hey look a banana.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I can't as Google Play says "This device isn't compatible with this game" or something like that. It has worked great before, and with 100s of hours and real money put into this game that's.. not good. The device shouldn't have a problem with the game, Samsung Galaxy S3, quad core with 1GB RAM. Latest Android version.

I know some games on Google Play isn't available in some regions, but that doesn't make sense for CC.

Ya how do pick between gold on respect? I only have a gold option

Wow I just checked and saw that I'm missing a few million respect points now after buying $0 items. On top of that, I bought gold earlier and never got it. Support ticket submitted.

The incompetence keeps getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
    Ya how do pick between gold on respect? I only have a gold option
    Same for me, does not show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom303 View Post
    Same for me, does not show up.
    I think it depends on the npc, some are gold needed others respect.

Why am I doing their job...
    Hey look a banana.

Scrap this event before we lose everything stop going for more gold event after event gold gold gold no wonder so many quit used to be a good game ive played for years and thinking about quitting getting too expensive