We need help to finish day 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: We need help to finish day 5

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool We need help to finish day 5

I can open ~8 or so spots for people who can help us finish today. We're on the homestretch and am hoping to grab people that can get some quick kills and help us cruise through! PM me if interested and let me know how many kills you think you can get. Thank you!

~HarleyQuinn

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Forgot to mention - I am leader of the faction and will be active for the remainder of the event. If you have a second (or third) account to bring in, we can rotate a main account for the event reward at the end. Ideally, we need 8 or so people that can get 15+ hits.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Too little too late - now I know to post much earlier!! I'd like to extend a special thanks to GreenwichKid and his faction for stepping up to try!! We appreciate it very much!! Next time, we'll make it to the end!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is always better to call for help earlier than later. I am sorry that we cannot help you in the end, since we don't have enough boss kill volume to help you guys finish. Best luck in next event!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yan840016765 View Post
    It is always better to call for help earlier than later. I am sorry that we cannot help you in the end, since we don't have enough boss kill volume to help you guys finish. Best luck in next event!
    Thanks, Yan! This is the first time we made it past Day 3 so we were skeptical about Day 5 anyway. I will definitely ask for help earlier next time... I appreciate the thought! Good luck in war!