GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I want bricks

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I want bricks

Someone sell me bricks! You know you want to! You've been saving for a reason and guess what? I'm that reason

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You want bricks and I want Scarlett Johansson in my bed. Neither of us is gonna be happy tonight.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi there, I have one of my guys who is sitting on 500. Not wanting to start a bidding war, but how much are you willing to part with?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I want boss units, can you provide that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    Hi there, I have one of my guys who is sitting on 500. Not wanting to start a bidding war, but how much are you willing to part with?
    A few WD events ago, bricks were the commodity we all thought we needed, and that was reflected in prices being asked. Nowadays, most players have such inflated attack numbers, that taking down a L15 wall is a minor inconvenience at most. Concrete prices are subsequently dropping as people realise that walls aren't the dogs bollocks anymore. I'll offer 375m for 500 bricks.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    A few WD events ago, bricks were the commodity we all thought we needed, and that was reflected in prices being asked. Nowadays, most players have such inflated attack numbers, that taking down a L15 wall is a minor inconvenience at most. Concrete prices are subsequently dropping as people realise that walls aren't the dogs bollocks anymore. I'll offer 375m for 500 bricks.
    That's more than I'm willing to offer. Our average payout is 500k per brick. And I am willing to pay Now.