After Winter daily rewards no more rewards?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After Winter daily rewards no more rewards?

Banned
    Post Count

After Winter daily rewards no more rewards?

Today my friend Sami logged in and she did not get a daily unit. She just finished the 28 day winter units. Will there not be anymore daily rewards? Has anyone else had this problem? She went in a ticket but has not heard anything. Can someone let us know what is going on?

Banned
    Post Count
    I was wondering how did "your friend" finish the winter rewards of 28 days so quickly?

Consistent Contributor \\MidnightB3AST//'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe bringing back scratchers...?
    You Don't Work With The Beast...
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ha. You are misinformed or hacker friend is bragging. I haven't missed a day and I've got few left.. so.. lies or hack, you decide.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've never missed a day either and day 28 is later this week so I think you friend is either joking with you or they have logged in too early.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ooooooorrrrrrrrrr, you friend was kidnapped by aliens for a couple days ,who had wifi available , and they returned her on the same day , same time, but without adjusting her game time... Impossible you say? Maaaayyyyyybeeeeeee.....maybe not.......
    I can neither confirm , nor deny this ....
    Last edited by Area51z; 01-12-2014 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Add to post

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51z View Post
    Ooooooorrrrrrrrrr, you friend was kidnapped by aliens for a couple days ,who had wifi available , and they returned her on the same day , same time, but without adjusting her game time... Impossible you say? Maaaayyyyyybeeeeeee.....maybe not......
    Yes... the only logical explanation for this phenomenon...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51z View Post
    Ooooooorrrrrrrrrr, you friend was kidnapped by aliens for a couple days ,who had wifi available , and they returned her on the same day , same time, but without adjusting her game time... Impossible you say? Maaaayyyyyybeeeeeee.....maybe not.......
    I can neither confirm , nor deny this ....
    There of course is another more plausible explanation for being on day 28 that doesn't include aliens, time shifting, cheating or lies.

He/she may be behind and on the previous cycle's 28th day, having not moved into the current 28 day cycle.

If she deletes and reinstalls, it might repair the problem so she can continue at day 1 of the current cycle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    There of course is another more plausible explanation for being on day 28 that doesn't include aliens, time shifting, cheating or lies.He/she may be behind and on the previous cycle's 28th day, having not moved into the current 28 day cycle.If she deletes and reinstalls, it might repair the problem so she can continue at day 1 of the current cycle.
    The abduction story is much more plausible

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Ten friendly characters.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got my 28 day reward on friday but i didnt get one yesterday or today on ios. This was one of your better ideas i hope they havn't been scrapped already?

Banned
    Post Count
    28th day has still yet to come...only couple of days left

Post Count
    I actually should be on day 28 but Gree Reset the Cycle at some point last month and move me back 7 days so if they didn't do it for everyone i guess its possible that a person could have finished day 28 already.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Just collected day 25 today and its not possible to be any further at all as I have collected every day. Wonder what the next group will be though
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you finished the last cycle, but haven't received any new Daily Rewards, it's because the next cycle is not yet in the game. The new Daily Rewards cycle will be deployed very soon.