You've done it Gree! Well done!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You've done it Gree! Well done!!

Post Count

Angry You've done it Gree! Well done!!

I didn't think it was possible but this new ltq 'Calming the Elements' has got to be the most blatant way of getting players to spend more money on gems than I've ever seen before!! The ltq would actually be hard to finish if it was over a week! But 24hrs, originally, and even with the added extra day it's impossible!
    If with sheer hard work, constant playing and setting of timers etc the end unit was just out of reach then I would for sure buy a mountain to get it done. But I'm not going to spend like my life depends on it just to line Gree's pockets!! So, Gree, your actually losing money. Those that spend and spend will still do so, you had them at 'enter a name for your kingdom'. Honestly you can now rely on them, work on a way of gently pursuading people like me to spend that little bit extra now. It makes good business sense.
    This kind of ltq does two things, it stops people like me from spending anything at all and also encourages those less honest people to find ways of beating the system. I know Gree do all they can to stop cheaters and hackers but they will always be there, why punish the rest of us? And actually maybe some of them wouldn't feel like they have to do so if they could finish things legitimately.
    There is just no sense in what Gree does to this game at each ltq or Gltq. Parameters change, timing changes, I'm sure some of what they do goes against some trading standards laws too. But we all keep playing and that's where Gree have the upper hand. We are all Gree minions at the end of the day no matter how you play, spend or not and they will always call the shots. Sad.
    I don't really care if anyone disagrees with me on this or believes they are not a minion. This is my opinion.
    Last edited by Shluggy; 01-09-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    600-800 gems will finish it...buy your mountain and quit complaining.

Although, I agree. They suck as a company, never stick to their word, and have terrible service. Like everyone else the only reason I play is b/c of the people.
    Last edited by larrydavid; 01-09-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Like everyone else the only reason I play is b/c of the people.
    Yup - same as me.

Long long time lurker, not much of a poster. I'm in a truly awesome guild with fantastic people.

It never ceases to amaze me how emotionally and financially invested people are in KA.

Seriously, as much as I love the game, and the of the people I play it with in my guild, I could leave tomorrow and not look back.

I've spent hundreds and hundreds of hours in KA, and probably about $1'500, and you know what - I don't regret any of it. It's been great fun, and I've enjoyed it all.

Gree is on to a winning thing, and have been for years. They're also excellent a replicating things from other business models that work really well, and hats off to them. I don't see what all the fuss is about or why the sense of entitlement to units/stats/winning etc. etc. It's a business and it works.

Tobacco industry: have addicts as customers. Check
    Online poker (circa black Friday in the US): Have poor customer service, shady regulation and mediocre software. Check
    Airline industry: Take your customer rewards program and erode it's value over time. Check

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What do you expect more from Gree? you seem so shocked that they're doing this... my god kid.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am slipping away.........
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Post Count
    Finished with only 400 gems spent
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Finished with 500 gems. Too easy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ^^^that's why gree make things harder and harder till only the top 3 can do it.

Fools that come on the forum and say it's all too easy. Next week I'll see the same people crying that the new LTQ is impossible to finish.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    600-800 gems will finish it...buy your mountain and quit complaining.

Although, I agree. They suck as a company, never stick to their word, and have terrible service. Like everyone else the only reason I play is b/c of the people.
    How much it costs is dependant on your stats, hero strength etc. There's no fixed amount.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    How much it costs is dependant on your stats, hero strength etc. There's no fixed amount.
    600-800 is a range, not a fixed amount. If I said, "342.6 gems" that would be a fixed amount.

And if you want to be a dbag, the only thing it really depends on is hero strength, no other "stats" matter.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    ^^^that's why gree make things harder and harder till only the top 3 can do it.

Fools that come on the forum and say it's all too easy. Next week I'll see the same people crying that the new LTQ is impossible to finish.
    And you think Gree considers your feelings. Grow UP kiddy. Look at the war prizes and you know how much they care about people outside of the top 3. To finish off, I am not into soap opera so you definitely won't see me coming to sob on this forum.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    600-800 is a range, not a fixed amount. If I said, "342.6 gems" that would be a fixed amount.

And if you want to be a dbag, the only thing it really depends on is hero strength, no other "stats" matter.
    A very limited range, much like the 500 and 400 amounts also in this thread. What might cost you (and those others) between a third and half a mountain could cost someone else a mountain or more.

As for the other, lol. I guarantee if you took two players with identical hero strength, but one had twice the attack of the other that one would do more damage per hit. HS is the main factor, but it's not the only one.

My apologies in advance for your butthurt.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Hero strength. Weapon and ally count all have something to do with your mob hits
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    A very limited range, much like the 500 and 400 amounts also in this thread. What might cost you (and those others) between a third and half a mountain could cost someone else a mountain or more.

As for the other, lol. I guarantee if you took two players with identical hero strength, but one had twice the attack of the other that one would do more damage per hit. HS is the main factor, but it's not the only one.

My apologies in advance for your butthurt.
    Total attack and attack skill only contribute for PvP, war, etc. not versus in-game enemies.

Only factors against in-game enemies are hero strength, weapon, and enemy defense.

next.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gems and gem useage aside, gree is a black hole tring to suck our wallets/purses in, they hit us with bugs galore , then turn around and toss ltq's at us they design for maximum gem usage(almost like they have to make up for there mess to the stock holders). It's all to common across all gree's games now, complaints do not get listened to no matter how constructive we are. Opinions do not matter unless it there own.
    I have heard some people compairing the game to gambling...but at least gambling I can find out the odds and know by federal and/or provincial(canada) law it is regulated. Gree dose what they want whenever they want and dosent have to answer to anyone but themselves.

No offence intended to all the gree employees who do what they are told to keep their jobs and have to read all the complaints and take the brunt of it, but your bosses are money sucking leaches who only seem to care about the bottom line, and do not care about the players who pay everyone's wage and keep the stock holders happy.
    Last edited by Valid or; 01-10-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    Daily player