SAS 1st Losers - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS 1st Losers

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    To everyone who says that "both teams had lag, so it was an even playing field"... No, lag limits how much you can spend. If SAS had 1,000,000 gold that they were trying to spend in the last battle, but it takes 1 minute to get a hit in, then they can only spend 90,000 of it. If LO had 91,000 gold to spend and they had the exact same lag, then they also get to spend 90,000 gold on refills. We all know that this is a battle of the wallets. So, if they both experienced the same lag, then the playing fields were not equal because SAS didn't ever have a chance to spend all their gold, but LO did.

I really don't care either way. GREE screwed themselves out of a lot of cash at the end. We coasted right into the middle of 400-250 for free just like always. Thank you to both SAS and LO for paying for this game for us all to play.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Everyone had issues, and you really think SAS had more good readily available tha LO? I think both would of had enough to just keep tapping tapping tapping until time out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueds View Post
    60 iPad Air tablets - $30,000
    Crime City In-app purchases to win first place - $65,000
    Coming in second - PRICELESS
    Totally agree, but +5% mafia attack for that amount of cash is an equal slap in the face. It's hard to believe anyone can be happy about winning such a worthless item for that price. Yes there was a winner, but at what cost?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    To everyone who says that "both teams had lag, so it was an even playing field"... No, lag limits how much you can spend. If SAS had 1,000,000 gold that they were trying to spend in the last battle, but it takes 1 minute to get a hit in, then they can only spend 90,000 of it. If LO had 91,000 gold to spend and they had the exact same lag, then they also get to spend 90,000 gold on refills. We all know that this is a battle of the wallets. So, if they both experienced the same lag, then the playing fields were not equal because SAS didn't ever have a chance to spend all their gold, but LO did.

I really don't care either way. GREE screwed themselves out of a lot of cash at the end. We coasted right into the middle of 400-250 for free just like always. Thank you to both SAS and LO for paying for this game for us all to play.
    You have no way of knowing how much gold they each had left to spend and you're assuming SAS had more for whatever reason. There's really no way of knowing who would have won without the lag issues. The closest answer to being right is to assume they were both affected equally. Perhaps LOC had more gold to spend and the margin would have been much larger. Who knows...
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Totally agree, but +5% mafia attack for that amount of cash is an equal slap in the face. It's hard to believe anyone can be happy about winning such a worthless item for that price. Yes there was a winner, but at what cost?

none for me. or the #3 team for that matter. they made out like "bandits". people can spend money however they want. if they have the deep enough pockets, its their decision to spend it as poorly as they want. when the first streak prizes came out I wasted a metric **** ton of gold splurging in the last 10 minutes to sneak by with a lead many times just bringing the match up to very high scores where we'd both lose. But, I learned from this after the second time I made that mistake.

Fool me once.......
    Last edited by GucciMane; 01-06-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have no clue who had more money to throw at the game, or who had more players on, or who had better targets. They should have been fighting each other for the last battle. How can you really tell who is first or second if you don't force them to fight each other?

I'm just saying that the lag equalizes the playing field in un-desirable ways. It only benefits those at a lower level or those who are fighting a team with better targets because they can get better IP per hit. Since the number of hits that the lag allowed was the limiting factor, not the gold available, then who comes in first or second is really a matter of luck when they both started the final battle with such close scores.

1st and 2nd place don't mean strongest... they don't mean richest... They only mean most IP, and IP is determined by a lot of unknowns / luck the way GREE has it set up (broken, as is most things GREE).
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure 1st and 2nd place are also the strongest.
    Except grimmy.

I've had a lot of posts without mentioning you today, don't want my grimmy percentage of posts to drop down to far.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post

Enjoy your name being on that winners list.
    There will always be the same name at the top of the winners list Bill - CrimeCity

Reminds me of a quote I heard in a 1983 movie, "Strange game. The only winning move is, not to play."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol SAS shamefull u guys say after fc sas will top 1 but u lost hahajahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil View Post
    Lol SAS shamefull u guys say after fc sas will top 1 but u lost hahajahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    The sad part is that LOC took on 15 or so ex- FC vets... so it was basically just FC vs. SAS again..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    15 ex FC doesn't make a full team so no it wasn't.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    The sad part is that LOC took on 15 or so ex- FC vets... so it was basically just FC vs. SAS again..
    uhhh... SAS had several ex-FC members as well... stop with the excuses

Post Count
    I feel bad for SAS, and I'm happy for LOC. So who's gonna win next battle?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I hear Htc are preparing for a run at top spot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SAS and LO last battles... obviously SAS has an easier match and scored more points.. so the whole blaming the lag is a crap excuse as well
    Last edited by Cluff; 01-06-2014 at 02:06 PM.