MERGER Us to You? Top 30 Faction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MERGER Us to You? Top 30 Faction

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool MERGER Us to You? Top 30 Faction

RARE OPPORTUNITY

Top 30 faction who finished within the top 15 in the Netherlands are open to offers to join another Top 30 faction. Might consider top 50 if you look strong enough.

ON OFFER

We are a highly organised family of top players with strong networks across the top 30 factions. We have a number of offers to join other factions but are taking time to make the right move. We have extensive intel gathering and a democratic, friendly, culture.

Players all have high Relative Strength Ratio (high Attack and Defence compared to their level) and all scored between 75k and 500k in the Netherlands. We are also highly active during limited time faction events.

INTERESTED IN

We want to create a top faction but with a democratic, friendly, culture. We are not interested in being bolted onto your existing faction. We bring huge experience, intel, wdps and personality to the table. Therefore, we are interested in a genuine merger. This would look something like:-

- If your faction shell has high bonuses we are prepared to come to you.

- Shared leadership between you and us.

- A large officer pool (you keep your existing officers and we keep ours). We are content for officers to form up to one third of the total faction size.

- We merge our players statistics and choose players based on total average wdp from the last three wars. We choose a cut off point for both factions. Alowances can be made for players who are otherwise high achievers but who do not score the requirement number of average wdps. This would not include the host faction keeping players because "they bash walls","they take out the DL","I've known them for years","He's really funny" or "It's our faction shell we decide who stays!".

- You have social skills!!!!! You have fun and you are truly democratic in your approach. Preferably, we want to find another "family".

- GroupMe for comms (there is a specific reason for this).

TIMESCALE AND DISCUSSION

We are relaxed about timescale and have no urgent need to move. We prefer that discussions occur gradually and that we enter into a merger that everyone enjoys. We want to find the right partner and that might take time.

We prefer that any discussions occur on Groupme but are open to Palringo or WhatsApp. Emails are fine to begin with.

Really, looking forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Richie2012; 12-15-2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Too few WDPs

Let me know if your still interested in a top 30/btm 30 swap.

Richie2012,

Same thing happened to our faction three days before the war. Now our old guys who left the faction quite rudely want back in for faction events. I would like to say screw them and merge with the top thirty of a top 50 faction. I have talked with one of your members who is a long time raid buddy and he suggested I reply to your post. I still have to convince some of the other officers but I think it's promising. We were top 25 before this war and top 100 in Cuba as we went in with 40/60 original members with minis filling in the gaps. Let me know what you think or at least lets get a conversation going.

SLB Priceless.

P.S. We did beat you guys in Cuba though though....lol;-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi we are a faction that has good bonuses but needs active players and someone to help run it. We are rebuilding a faction that fell apart. Our bonuses are
    Health Regen time: -26%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Infantry Attack +15%
    Infantry Defense +35%
    Ground Defense +30%
    Air Attack +5%
    Air Defense +20%
    Sea Defense +20%
    Building Defense +25%
    Building Output +10%
    Guild Increase +24

We currently have 20+ spaces available. We are looking for a group to merge with us to and to lead and organize us. We don't have the experience you have, but we do have a good group do daily players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sent u a pm Richie

Post Count

Possible merge

Sent pm buddy. Looking forward to speaking with you👍

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You beat our B Team :-) Our A were in a splinter group 50/50 and 8/9 and they still finished 55!!

Post Count

Exclamation

Pm'ing you now.

Same here. A lot of players back, but what about next war? Will we see a repeat just before the next war? With four factions working together, we could give members a choice of what they want to do and still be successful. No?

Priceless

Bravehearts of Scotland is one of the original MW factions, participating in every WD event, usually finishing top 100. We are currently looking for active players with 3.5M or better stats. Requirements are 40,000+ WD points, 4x IPH daily donations, and active participation. We're a fun, friendly faction.

Top Bonuses:
    Health Regen -30%
    Ground Attack +25%
    Infantry Attack +30%
    Sea Attack + 15%
    Infantry Attack +35%
    Ground Defense +35%
    Air Defense +35%
    Sea Defense +35%
    Building Defense +35%
    Building Output +20%

Faction Code: 580 953 650