Scrap this war! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrap this war!

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nice way to start the new year off Gree! You just put your customer support team Waaay behind w all these problems....at this rate most of our gold users are going to stop playing CC. Comeon pull your act together, and we are looking for an explaination(s)! NOT we'll pass this on to our developers or our enignners are looking into this......
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Award everyone who TRIED to participate with every reward & move the war to next week. Upgrade your servers so they can actually handle the event and we'll try again.
    ^^ this

I honestly didn't think things could get more screwed up, but..... bravo boys, bravo!!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    awesome war.. most of my syn cant get in the game.. what a cluster****
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    What you don't get is that this is what war is all about. You want to cry in your keyboards, be my guest. But these times are what separate the men from the boys. Guess this battle weekend isn't being fought on a nice clean pitch. You're gonna have to get your face shoved in the mud. And then Gree is going to tell you that you like playing in the mud.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    What you don't get is that this is what war is all about. You want to cry in your keyboards, be my guest. But these times are what separate the men from the boys. Guess this battle weekend isn't being fought on a nice clean pitch. You're gonna have to get your face shoved in the mud. And then Gree is going to tell you that you like playing in the mud.
    I can't believe someone of your stature just justified the total lack of competence on GREE's part. Wow monte, just wow....

Post Count
    iOS working for me. About half of my team cannot get into the game. The ones of us that can are experiencing lag and some other minor issues.

Match ups are terrible at the moment.
    Might as well put our names all in a hat and draw them out. I would rather take my chances on random luck than the system that is in place now.

At least the rewards are working well. So the game isn't fully broke yet just about 90%

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can't believe someone of your stature just justified the total lack of competence on GREE's part. Wow monte, just wow....
    I guess that one was over your head. Maybe u shouldn't play in left field.

Post Count

Even banking takes a minute

I'm becoming annoyed looking at the spinning circle.

350 free gold payoff for everyone won't touch the frustration levels. 4 hours and 13 minutes, and no battle without errors.

Brilliant.

Gree, you've outdone yourselves.

Maybe instead of rewriting code to prevent us from erasing walls, attack people 25+ or - from our levels, and glitches... You should have had those engineers working on the servers.
    Last edited by Darwin; 01-03-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Typo

Post Count
    anyone want to guess how much gold gree will give everyone for this major ****up
    retired

Post Count
    Although I completely agree with this thread... GreeD would never... not a chance... this battle is absolutely ridiculous... this is just another nail in the virtual GreeD coffin. The game is going down hill fast and they better make some major changes quick or the game is going to be a thing of the past. Lets start with actually listening to what the players of the game think of how the game is now and what can be done to fix it.. just fire your developers and listen to the people.. but wait.. thatll never happen either..

Banned
    Post Count
    Why hold others on a pedestal?

Regardless monte is right, those that can battle man up. Those that can't wait. When the time is right they will have their chance.

No matter what anyone says gree won't cancel battles.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    anyone want to guess how much gold gree will give everyone for this major ****up
    0 ofc! I think we all just got gree:d by GREE.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't even know when I'm trolling anymore.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Look at this, Gree will getting beter and beter, with our money its possible

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stock...&symbol=3632.T

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Wow! This may just be the stupidest words ever written on this forum, and that's saying a LOT!