Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Actually, 1knight GM gives 20pt less than 3knight unstripped.

First of all, I can assure you we spend far more than 1000 gems each,
    & if you think we are spending 100 gems each & getting 3x as many points as you...

Well I would say stop bringing it up but I don't know that you can embarrass yourself any further.
    Wasnt really aiming at you just saying nice job.but since you pulled you pants down and bent over OK! You know as well as others stripped knights still have 3 ! I know you require 3 k gems at least.I also know I have been asked by RR members to strip during war.so if it is 1 knight you are correct but you know they still have three knights with bs armor on living flame and etc. . So why act like stripping and alliances are NEW to you? Was just saying you have to have another guild to boost off to reach top ten not you and RR suck ! So get you panties back out of a knot and enjoy the game .

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Ignorance: Knowing something for a fact without any real knowledge of subject.

Soukies, I would have almost thought you were a troll, but using your very first post/making an account just to troll a thread is kind of sad.
    Not my first post. I and I truly don't give a **** what you think