Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    If you want top 10 be ready to spend a lot. If you cant afford that, be happy you got top50.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by DMMoe2013 View Post
    Corrupt Game
    So many small minds who think if you can't beat'em then join them
    This made me lol; it's a game, if ppl want to have fun, have strong toons, & have the money, they have every right to move to a better guild, & are doing right by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I said after the first war that the problem with the game rewarding the top guild with the top prize of unique armor is that it simply reinforces their place at the top. Only when those top Guilds, or enough of their players, quit spending, will there be a chance for other Guilds and players to get the top loot. Eunuch has made it clear that the game is here to support his ego, and he cycles players in and out of his Guild Rainbow Room in accordance with their willingness to spend him to regular top prizes.
    Now this really made me LoL!
    I almost started to reply w/ an explanation to help show why what you say is wrong, but then I figured I'll cut to the chase.

You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrojakal View Post
    I don't get how you came to the conclusion that this game is faulty (its more stable than CC haha) but you not breaking the top 10 is due to you not spending enough, for example my guild normally places around the 200 mark if some of us spend a little on gems but if we don't spend we end up in the 800s or so, the position you earn is based on spending the most not a fault.

So kids the moral of the story is to go steal your parents credit cards and spend thousands on gems bear in mind you may get beaten, have a nice day!
    NOPE join all the coalitions that strip for each other so they can get alot of points ! .so even if you spend 100 gems the strippers are spending 100 and getting triple if not quadruple the point off stripped players vs heads up battle.so faulty game NAH.just alot of unsporting guilds stripping for each other . So you can spend 1000 gems and never break the top 10 .unless you form a alliance with a stripper . 

If you spend 1000 gems each and dont reach top10 your an idiot. Or does this refer to ios cause i have no knowledge of what goes on there
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkat View Post
    NOPE join all the coalitions that strip for each other so they can get alot of points ! .so even if you spend 100 gems the strippers are spending 100 and getting triple if not quadruple the point off stripped players vs heads up battle.so faulty game NAH.just alot of unsporting guilds stripping for each other . So you can spend 1000 gems and never break the top 10 .unless you form a alliance with a stripper . 
    oooohohohohhhhh that makes sooo much sense! why didnt i think of something like this! brilliant!
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    If you spend 1000 gems each and dont reach top10 your an idiot. Or does this refer to ios cause i have no knowledge of what goes on there
    Ios RR had over 20 MILLION points

I'm boggled. Did Thunderkat really just say spend 100 gems on stripped GM for more points than 100 gems on unstripped GM?

Methinks someone doesn't understand basic game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I'm boggled. Did Thunderkat really just say spend 100 gems on stripped GM for more points than 100 gems on unstripped GM?

Methinks someone doesn't understand basic game mechanics.
    Me thinky you have stinky pinky.
    Yep and you know its true dont play dumb! Unless you are and in that case the windows on the short bus have been cleaned for you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkat View Post
    Me thinky you have stinky pinky.
    Yep and you know its true dont play dumb! Unless you are and in that case the windows on the short bus have been cleaned for you
    Actually, 1knight GM gives 20pt less than 3knight unstripped.

First of all, I can assure you we spend far more than 1000 gems each,
    & if you think we are spending 100 gems each & getting 3x as many points as you...

Well I would say stop bringing it up but I don't know that you can embarrass yourself any further.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-02-2014 at 12:30 PM.

well they dont necessarily need to be stripped.. they could equip low lvl epic or legenadary?

RR strippers

I am amazed that RR the "cream of the crop" can't win a war without bluffing other guilds into stripping their gear.

Quote Originally Posted by friskie View Post
    well they dont necessarily need to be stripped.. they could equip low lvl epic or legenadary?
    When is the last time you won anything without cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by soukies View Post
    When is the last time you won anything without cheating?
    who me? haha.. seems like a lot of ppl here only read the last couple of posts before replying to a thread

1. i just learned about this whole stripping/alliance thing (as shown in previous posts)
    2. im not a high ranking and neither is my guild
    judging by this
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Actually, 1knight GM gives 20pt less than 3knight unstripped.

First of all, I can assure you we spend far more than 1000 gems each,
    & if you think we are spending 100 gems each & getting 3x as many points as you...

Well I would say stop bringing it up but I don't know that you can embarrass yourself any further.
    i would think Eunuchorn would know the answer to my question
    Last edited by friskie; 01-02-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Ignorance: Knowing something for a fact without any real knowledge of subject.

Soukies, I would have almost thought you were a troll, but using your very first post/making an account just to troll a thread is kind of sad.

That's still considered stripping & has no effect on how many points are gained, merely affects how fast you spend your gems & how bored you are day 2&3 of war