Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last

I bet this "fix" will just give everybody the units. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus. View Post
    So that means during war there is no support either, all are at Christmas party.. If there happens glitch during war then we can get the units end of next month not problem.
    If? I believe you meant to say when. As always, there will most likely be problems during wd.

This game is getting ridiculous. Every event is plagued by bugs. And lately you have to be loaded to even finish an event (400k+ energy, really gree?)
    The people that can actually afford to spend this kind of money keep getting screwed over by not getting the reward they were promised. And now they are telling us there is little to no support during wd?
    Show some respect for your customers gree!

If the fix gives everyone the units then I'll be done with this game.

Staff out - no rewards till after WD???

"Hey guys a quick update.

Yes, this event is bugged and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

To avoid any potential problems while most of the team is out, we'll fix it on the 30th. Please note that everyone who earned the final reward will get their stuff!

We will continue to provide any further updates when possible.

Regards,
    R"

Are you kidding me? Staff is out and we will fix our F'up after the WD starts on the 27th, after we took your 2 vaults for having 2 accounts complete our promised reward for 100 kills and after your faction has completed 6/6 daily boss kill goals. Really? This is the most ridiculous display of customer service I have ever seen and if everyone by your f up gets the unit you my friends have single handedly screwed up a great concept of a game run by complete IDIOTS! Pull your head out moroons, give the rewards we earned and please hire people much smarter that actually know how to run a customer service based business than you with gold I buy each month!

Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Gree, just beat the boss 100 times and...no guass cannon, just a medal. Please fix
    Yes me too I even beat it one more time just to make sure.

If this was the company I work for everyone's job would be on the line if there was a big screw u like this that affected our customers. We would be working around the clock to fix this until it was resolved or else. Instead it takes multiple days to even get feedback acknowledging the issue and then you postpone fixing because you are under staffed??? Not only that but the postponement levels the playing field in the upcoming war for people who did not complete the event. How.. I am speechless. If this is in fact the attitude taken towards customer service I will be asking for my money back for false advertisement and not spending anymore. My faction (top 50) is already considering going gold free in upcoming war.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ked-on-by-gree

Check this thread for latest updates on the epic boss situation report

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    If the fix gives everyone the units then I'll be done with this game.

Completely agree,if they do this I'm out of here,you couldn't make this **** up could you!!

Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy View Post
    "Hey guys a quick update.

To avoid any potential problems while most of the team is out, we'll fix it on the 30th. Please note that everyone who earned the final reward will get their stuff!

Regards,
    R"

Are you kidding me? Staff is out and we will fix our F'up after the WD starts on the 27th, after we took your 2 vaults for having 2 accounts complete our promised reward for 100 kills and after your faction has completed 6/6 daily boss kill goals. Really? This is the most ridiculous display of customer service I have ever seen and if everyone by your f up gets the unit you my friends have single handedly screwed up a great concept of a game run by complete IDIOTS! Pull your head out moroons, give the rewards we earned and please hire people much smarter that actually know how to run a customer service based business than you with gold I buy each month!
    Quit whinning, they said they were gonna fix it, and everyone will receive their prize, it's not like your the only one who doesn't have the prize

Unhappy Same here....

Quote Originally Posted by iZheil9152 View Post
    One of my members only got the medal also...bump
    Beat 101 times to be safe... no cannon...

OH! I see now there is a post that it is fixed - everyone will get their cannon eventually

Same here no Gaus wtf?

This is just another great example of the awful service you should expect from the fine people at GREE. I beg that everyone STOPS feeding the beast. STOP finishing the events. STOP buying vaults, even when they are 40% off. It's fake currency anyways! Put your pride aside. With the absurd stat inflation, SUP will always win. Come to terms with that and show GREE that they are a bunch of degenerates who deserve nothing more for Christmas than to be served with a class action law suit.

Guys, you are missing the real message here. Everyone will get their units but what you should really be asking is if they are out and cannot fix it until the 30th, will there will be no support for wd weekend? Can't wait to see that one after there is some issue (which there always is).

Add me to the list. 100 no cannon

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys a quick update.

Regards,
    R

If you can fix it on the 30th, why not fix it not be 26th. before war, and where's the support WHEN there's a "glitch"(screw-up) this weekend??