Free faction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free faction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Free faction

We have a faction with over 50 Bonuses, 700 million in the vault, 20 level 10 walls and 2500 bricks. I think it has 38 or 40 spots for your faction members. We joined a top 75 faction and it has just been sitting there doing nothing so we figured that a lower faction could benefit from having this faction. We will make sure that when you take this faction that there is no risk to you. We are not trying to take advantage of anyone. The second the leader comes into the faction we will make him the leader. If you are interested let me know what chat you use and we will work everything out. The only thing we ask is that you are a faction that is trying to get better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    consider making it a feeder faction for your now main faction to train new recruits to have a continual supply for your main... or as a place to park your mini's... otherwise, very generous! :-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have a good place for are alter accounts already. But hopefully we can find a faction that would benefit from having more bonuses before war.

Post Count
    Sent you a PM

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    PM Sent. Hope you consider us.

Full Inbox

I`m interested too but could not send PM, your old faction would make a nice home for us, maybe you could PM me ? thx

Post Count
    We are interested in your faction shell

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pm sent and Merry Christmas

cheers
    Lee
    MW Invite Code 543 371 382

Banned
    Post Count
    Could really use the faction tried to pm u but u r full pm me and let's talk

Post Count
    I sent you a pm shortly after your 3rd post. Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    We have a good place for are alter accounts already. But hopefully we can find a faction that would benefit from having more bonuses before war.
    there can always be many recruits and need for good training ground.

Lurker
    Post Count

Modern war

Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    We have a faction with over 50 Bonuses, 700 million in the vault, 20 level 10 walls and 2500 bricks. I think it has 38 or 40 spots for your faction members. We joined a top 75 faction and it has just been sitting there doing nothing so we figured that a lower faction could benefit from having this faction. We will make sure that when you take this faction that there is no risk to you. We are not trying to take advantage of anyone. The second the leader comes into the faction we will make him the leader. If you are interested let me know what chat you use and we will work everything out. The only thing we ask is that you are a faction that is trying to get better.
    I'm interested in your faction my MW ID 162-328-698

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am very interested!!! If you haven't already "donated" I would really appreciate the chance at taking it over for you. I can assure you it will be well cared for by a loyal crew that just doesn't have the iph (yet) to build up.

Thank you for your consideration.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    IS IT TOO LATE?

Very interested, was hoping to get selected by bad Santa... wa wah wah. This might actually be a better thing anyway. Pick me pick me!

Our team core objective is to always do a little better each war or if we loose some members due to not having enough bonuses or what not, at least work better as a team.

I would be willing to make a donation/payment in game for the shell into your new faction, interested?

PM me... mine isen't full, ever.
    Last edited by Drakhoan; 12-26-2013 at 01:28 PM. Reason: ooOps

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd just like to borrow it. You can have it back after the war.