GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Santa's gift give away Awards. Has arrived

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congratulations To All The Winners!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I Did Not Participate, But Your Team Did Something Wonderful!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks to all who put this on. The money received is not the focus or should not be the focus, but the focus ought to be that despite all the issues with events, gold, wd, etc... The game can still be run in a fun way when the players step up and make it fun. For all those who think there are ulterior motives to this event put on by these players... it's a shame that you can't just see things for good but have to look for negativity in all things. It's a silly game, but people can make it fun! It may be a corny thought, but the whole meaning of Christmas isn't who wins or who gets a bunch of cash or the best presents, but who genuinely gives freely of what they have and doesn't expect anything in return. They just do it because they can...so despite it being a silly game, thank you guys for doing something good! It's a good example of.what Christmas should be about and hopefully can be a chain reaction to what people do in their real lives... If you have excess, try anonymously giving to somebody who doesn't. It will change your life

Thanks again from the War Warblers, you guys are good guys! (And gals, of course! )

Post Count
    As a member of a recipient faction, i can tell you this sure created some positive buzz! Great concept, and well executed. Thankyou all!

I've been nice... Bad Santa only reward the naughty ones... :(

so if there's any Good Santa out there... make me a believer!
    MWC Faction. Faction Code 665326185
    There's vodka next to the fireplace Skål!!

Thank you santa and elfs for all your help and dedication to make this game fun!

G Force appreciates being chosen to receive your great gifts and will certainly put it to good use.

Just let us know which elfs to expect and we'll keep a look out

Once again. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would love to know where all these factions that received cash donation finished at war I see a lot of top factions, so much for helping out the low factions but great work from the bad santas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Soldier Girls thanks for the gifts. They are greatly apreciated :-)
    Merry Chrismas to all :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Jericho View Post
    Thank you santa and elfs for all your help and dedication to make this game fun!

G Force appreciates being chosen to receive your great gifts and will certainly put it to good use.

Just let us know which elfs to expect and we'll keep a look out

Once again. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

Very well said, and I couldn't have put it any other way

Thank you for giving the opportunity to G-force

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Years!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'd like to congratulate all the winners, elfs and Santa for making this a fun thread.
    Now, since many of us spend real cash in this game, why don't each one of us in our respective cities also give a gift, wether big or small to a family in need so we can make their Christmas a little brighter. I will donate the equivalent of a few vaults of gold to a few families that are not as blessed as we are. And I'll do it in the name of my faction! That should be fun.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dledour View Post
    VFF Lima... Bad Santa now knocking on your door.... You are at 50/50. Can someone drop and let me in for 2 minutes?Ho Ho Ho
    Sorry for the delay - the other officers weren't aware of why you were knocking - you're in now

Thanks for making this fun gesture

For those asking - VFF Lima finished Top 250 last war - best ever finish for what was originally started by Dreno33 as a camper faction over a year ago
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 12-23-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagon Nakilya View Post
    I will be requesting once you reply here so I can join and donate your Bad Santa donation,please let me know ASAP.congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by chozzer View Post
    Soldier Girls - Bad Santa is knocking at your door with 25 billion.
    Thank you so much for these early Xmass presents! They are greatly appreciated, thank you once more!!!

EDIT: and of course congratulations to all the other winners.
    Last edited by Wildfury; 12-23-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilaasi View Post
    Soldier Girls thanks for the gifts. They are greatly apreciated :-)
    Merry Chrismas to all :-)
    Glad to have helped,I threw you some bricks also

-SUP cicle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hulk bad santa can't help everyone, but they did manage to help a good number. I think the winners were picked based on their posting here in the forum. There were factions of many different levels. I'm not sure how anyone would know what boosts they might have already had.
    Speed ump, I was in Deeznuts so I know what their bonuses are/were. I can say that they are not low. However, after the exodus of many of their top players 2-3 Wars back, they were in a rebuild stage.
    Last edited by Flash0810; 12-23-2013 at 04:48 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to all the winners (too bad our 2 factions weren't in it ).

To Bad Santa's: Thx for the nice thread it was fun. Also nice to have some good vibes at the forums again!! (Although some tried to trainwreck it).

Very nice gift in this Christmas time!!!
    Add me: 268-704-009

Post Count
    Thank you very much for the gift Bad Santa's!! We Round Table Rogues are very happy with the Christmas present! We Wish y'all a Happy and Healthy Christmas!

Adrenaline, member of the Round Table Rogues