Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

Vae Victus 904 570 534

Santa,

I will keep this short and sweet since u have read many. Vae Victus is a faction of 50 members that have been here since day 1. Although we have all been tempted by the recruitment posts on our profile comments to come join higher ranked factions we have managed to keep the original core group together. Truth is money doesn't come easy for us and we would appreciate anything. Merry Christmas

Masterchief

Post Count
    You guys have made it too hard to choose! I'm excited to be able to bless one of you with 100 billion Gree dollars . It has taken a long time to save up. In fact I stopped upgrading my LE building to get the money needed!
    I am re-reading all the letters in hopes that 1 faction really speaks to me. You are all deserving and I wish our Old PUN team could bless you all! Several will be chosen to receive smaller amounts! Good luck to every faction that needs assistance.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you and your families!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    You guys have made it too hard to choose! I'm excited to be able to bless one of you with 100 billion Gree dollars . It has taken a long time to save up. In fact I stopped upgrading my LE building to get the money needed!
    I am re-reading all the letters in hopes that 1 faction really speaks to me. You are all deserving and I wish our Old PUN team could bless you all! Several will be chosen to receive smaller amounts! Good luck to every faction that needs assistance.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you and your families!
    Merry Christmas to you as well
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post

Honestly I think it's really cool of you to put your base on hold to give game cash away. That's some real Christmas spirit there.

Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours. ...and honestly, no matter what choice you make it won't be a bad or wrong choice. It's the thought and gesture on your part that counts. ...and none of us have earned the gift anyway.

So have fun choosing! ...and congrats in advance to whoever does get chosen.

Post Count
    Bad Santa has paid my base a few visits but all in the sake of the Holiday prize.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count

bad santa

Our faction sikeli's island warriors is a good faction with a great core group of players. We have improved in the last war. The gift would help us greatly help us out. Out invite code is 871651670.

Post Count

Smile Why We Deserve Billions Of Dollars

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to explain why my faction needs the gift of billions of dollars on December 22nd.

My faction is US Navy (488847687) and we just earned a top 250 finish in the last war. We are moving up, improving and building our faction as a TEAM. The team members are from all over the globe, many countries are represented. Whenever we have a faction event, the entire faction pitches in and does to the best of their ability and resources. We will use the gift to power up our faction defenses and attacking bonuses in order to continue our inexorable march upwards to the top 150, 100, 50 and above. We are determined, talented and deserving.

In addition to the above, we have some actual, real life veteran heroes on our faction team. Men who have served in the Armed Forces. These players need this gift money to make up for the callous, uncaring and incompetent way the USA Congress can't even pass a budget without creating bull$h*t legislation impacting pensions and cost of living increases while still wasting billions and billions of taxpayer money on studying the mating behavior of the beaver, the migratory flight of the canadian goose (not even american!) and who knows what else they can dream up! That, followed by having to pay a higher cost of living due to not approving the Keystone XL pipeline and the whole health care fiasco! These members and the rest of our faction need the additional dollars to make up for the shabby way we get treated in real-life and to administer more of the a$$ whooping we did in our last war where our 232nd finish was nothing more than a target to exceed during this next one!

C'mon Bad Santa, give us that cash!

Post Count

ABA

We have been loosing top player to higher factions. We could really use the money for rebuilding our faction. If you pick us it would be great, if not I hope the factions you pick really could use the money.
    God bless, Bert

I.D. 180952308

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Event over (deleted).
    Last edited by Robespierre; 12-22-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    please Bad Santa....just because we are so bad as well Combat Masters 624921729. My Id 653917295. Bring us a visit, the empty socks are already hanging near the chimney!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rather than give away 400 billion to a few factions. It would be nice if Bad Santa could get the the top 3 factions to step down for one WD and let some other factions take the top spots. That's way better than virtual GREE money!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did I win yet?

Cheers,
    Evil M.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Mooshies would love to get a gift from Santa, as we are trying so hard to cement our place in the Top 1000, but it's getting harder and harder everytime. We hope with Santa's present we will be able to build a sustainable platform for a top 1000 finish.

Mooshie P's

Consistent Contributor Brummied's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yo bad,

The buckwheat connection 174150097 deserve some payback for all the players we groomed for your service in sup hohoho merry Christmas!

Lurker
    Post Count

Hi I'm new and accept the give away.

Hello I'm Sir War and my faction is new i guess i haven't been on in months due to bugs that needed fixing but they r fixed now but back to the subject sorry...I'm most gracious and honored to accept anything ur offering as far as ur bad santa give away has to offer my faction is Soldiers of Warfare which has only 2 members which is me and another and thank u for this wonderful opportunity and have a wonderful day and happy holidays to all.