10.000+IPH paid players only and how many level 10 building you have please - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 10.000+IPH paid players only and how many level 10 building you have please

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    There are quite a few kingdoms in the top guilds with 50k+, 60k+, even 70k+ without hacking.
    at my BL ive got 2 money farms of around 40k iph, havent found anything higher yet.

my BL is 132-139

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thats impressive. I am a free player and have just passed 21000Iph and I thought that was high...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    Thats impressive. I am a free player and have just passed 21000Iph and I thought that was high...
    Nice well done.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Nice well done.
    That is high for a free player. Given that your stats are likely lower and you don't have the gem money buildings. I'd venture a guess that a lot of his IPH comes from GM's WM's apothecaries and high level manors, most of those clearly not available to a free player.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ive gotten gold mine from tap videos gems. its possible to have that high of iph

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    That is high for a free player. Given that your stats are likely lower and you don't have the gem money buildings. I'd venture a guess that a lot of his IPH comes from GM's WM's apothecaries and high level manors, most of those clearly not available to a free player.
    When I say free player don't spend to much on guild wars.I spent a lot on gem building and have them all as well as all the gold building.

Post Count
    I just passed the 50K IPH mark (free player)! I remember when 10K IPH was a big deal, but now that you can upgrade multiple building at once, if you have the modifier units, it's possible to get much higher, quicker.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i upgraded my smaller bulidings anywhere from 1 hour collect to 8 hours... not sure if its a good idea but im well over 41k..
    Hi guys

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have all lvl 10, except manor. 64k IPH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think I have around 30k IPH but I forget to collect and upgrade all of the time since I don't use much gold anymore? Units are worthless and Guild bonuses are maxed. I just use gold for the box opening and boss events :/

It seems many of the original important aspects of the game are all but forgotten. Now the only item that matters is how many GEMS you can spend! This might be the only game I have played that playing more doesn't advance your character, only spending more does. Maybe it's time to get addicted to a new MMORPG on the PC or PS4

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Every single building is L10 (including all defense ones) besides my manors and lenders.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    My income is 105,000 IPH. All level building level 10 except for the 2 dame trees!
    Income boost with the help the recent price unit.
    NO MORE FUN !

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    IPH $109,648
    All level 10. Trees level 9.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    102k iph. trees are only 8&5 cause I spent 40 million gold on the last epic boss. Anyone else notice that with little helper bonus your iph fluctuates slightly.

Post Count
    All now level ten only WL left both at level 6.

IPH 80377.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 12-22-2013 at 07:33 AM.