Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    You money grabbing <insert descriptive word>
    I'm not surprised but this is a joke, if Uzis could be got from pvp robs or hits then fine, but one per 1000 energy on average is disgusting
    1.000 energy costs 20 gold. So 1 Uzi per 20 gold using energy seems like a waste, if you could buy 4 for 20 in the raid boss screen.

The more you know.

They didn't give us time to save up Uzis so we can fund there kids Christmas presents this year!

Black market will be running high. Stupid gree schedules! This should be an ltq so we can earn uzi's. Will never buy gold or uzi's so KMA

Quote Originally Posted by Purple thong View Post
    1.000 energy costs 20 gold. So 1 Uzi per 20 gold using energy seems like a waste, if you could buy 4 for 20 in the raid boss screen.

The more you know.
    Exactly but why would you buy 4 for 20 gold that's pointless, the issue is the drop rate, the first raid boss was fine as Uzis dropped from jobs fights and robs. Now it's just another thing annoying the majority

Where is our vault of gold for consumer appreciation. Happy New year.

As always thankyou for posting a&f!

And whoever decided this was a good time for another raid boss- its freaking Christmas & you want to bleed us out like this.. Man I'm getting tired of this game....

How are we supposed to complete this when there's been hardly any time to collect uzis since the last event?

This is just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    Exactly but why would you buy 4 for 20 gold that's pointless, the issue is the drop rate, the first raid boss was fine as Uzis dropped from jobs fights and robs. Now it's just another thing annoying the majority
    We are the majority, but our voice doesn't count here. We could complain for years, and it won't change. Let's just accept these terms and keep playing with our frustrations. Or quit (Just don't write a thread about it).

If you buy gold, they will sell it to you. Don't blame them for selling it to you.

They have to make their money back knowing they are loosing FC.

A&F, all the other game issues aside since, thank you very kindly for making time to put together the prize tables like you do. It's a help for all of us to know the prizes we are fighting for and I for one appreciate it very much!

THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    A&F, all the other game issues aside since, thank you very kindly for making time to put together the prize tables like you do. It's a help for all of us to know the prizes we are fighting for and I for one appreciate it very much!

THANK YOU!!
    Fully agree. Any one know the mods on normal and elite final prizes?

why are raid bosses not counting towards goals we just beat boss 35 two times and it says we haven't hit 1?. this has happened on the other goals

I'm sure we all appreciate A&F posting this info. but that doesn't change the fact that this event is crap! There was no time to collect Uzi's. are you trying to make everyone quit?

update to my earlier post...
    finally in & now able to interact with Boss event...

as mentioned, I'm 1st Officer of my syndicate & like to keep an eye on the stats, to see whether or not embers are following Syndicate guidelines etc...

never had a problem with History during previous events & have seen all fights (whether I took part of not)
    now, I can only see the ones I've participated in!

WTF it's a Syndicate Event, so History should be Syndicate History!

I need to see the full picture & not just because it makes my spreadsheet look tidier!

PS: as per other comments, always appreciate your time & effort A&F with these posts/threads

but Why So Soon after Battle Wkd!!??
    tis the season for divorce if you guys keep this up!!!
    Last edited by Zippy69; 12-17-2013 at 05:39 PM.