DATA PUSH BUG - NPCs GONE for LTQ - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: DATA PUSH BUG - NPCs GONE for LTQ

Post Count
    EPIC, EPIC FAIL! You win, Gree.

Post Count
    We all know what this is about dont we? The brains at gree always manage to screw up every event on purpose so we are forced to buy more gold to finish. When the targets return we will have to start over on whatever level were on. Tickets to gree will all get the same response as usual with NO compensation or extended time. Way to go gree you continue to impress us!

So pretty much is we will start at what ever level we were on but the npc will have no hits on it?

Post Count

Gree Engineer as he launched the data set:

Yay! I is Gree!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    cj i suggest u tell us what time this thing will be fixed many people will calm down if u do

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe to make up for the inconvenience, GREE will give us all one of these bad boys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Goals will remain completed but I don't think the npcs will come back with the previous number of hits. We're discussing that right now, but we'll have to see when we push the new data.
    I finished the previous LTQ using almost one vault of gold in order to start staging for this current LTQ.

If you expect me to start again from zero, I will send you a PM to request back all the gold spent on previous LTQ. You need to understand the implications of wiping out everyone's previous hits.

You either reward them or give those affected a refund. Don't expect them to throw in more money. I hope you will address this properly.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Goals will remain completed but I don't think the npcs will come back with the previous number of hits. We're discussing that right now, but we'll have to see when we push the new data.

Ooooor we could be fixing it. The delay is due to having to manually edit the data and then deploy, which takes time.
    Thanks for the update.

I hope I don't lose the 90 hits I staged on the last target...

Quote Originally Posted by Nav10 View Post
    cj i suggest u tell us what time this thing will be fixed many people will calm down if u do
    Well, we can't guarantee things will come back up with their current hits intact (very, very likely that they are not) so I can't say that yet.

Post Count
    Delay, Deny, Defend. Classic scam artistry.

Banned
    Post Count
    The storm will settle there will soon be a new year with a lot of people playing good games after quitting this and other GREE games...

If peoples progress are deleted and people have spent real money to get where they are. I believe GREE executives will get a permanent roof over their heads for the coming years, whether they want or not.

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    GOLD, Replace the gold it cost to hit Sub Zero. That should do it.

Well, we can't guarantee things will come back up with their current hits intact (very, very likely that they are not) so I can't say that yet.
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)

Ooooor we could be fixing it. The delay is due to having to manually edit the data and then deploy, which takes time.
    CJ you should understand that we are all frustrated, we dont need you to be a smartass to a comment. Why bother with these 24 hour Holiday Events when there is always a screw up. Gree always "bites off more than it can chew".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    New data set downloaded, units are back

Previous number of hits still intact

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here is a copy of my ticket message to Gree:
    OK... Where did they go? I was working the Holiday Huntdown. The Shipyard made a spontaneous comeback so everything was going well albeit there was no chance of progression for a whole day in the prestige part of the Cold LTQ thingy without it. Now just a couple hours into the Holiday Huntdown the Agents vanished from all of my map sites! Some Craz's critter arrived. I suppose you will simply give the biggest units to the iOS players for these two events and ignore the Android players who are unable to complete them because the programs are screwed up again.

Yes when the iOS players got the 83k unit for not even playing the event, I sent a copy of my November holiday event ticket to Gree along with their useless response showing that Android had drop rate issues with the pumpkin pie collection, too. They said that "no further compensations will be given at this time." I don't see how these two disasters can be blown off as well.