Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The one on the right has a chimney on it's back? Plus the little tree thing it has, chimney Sweep???

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Interesting! I would really like a air/fire.
    Haha - I think that the ~280 people in teams 4-11 in the current Guild War are all saying that too...
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...boss_armor.png

Anyone think that ???? might be a cape?

3 Kings

I will go with mono water, air, earth. I also like the 3 wise men idea on top of that but I'm 0 for 2013 on EB predictions!!

Joker
    GM - Gypsy Jokers
    Line ID: gypsyjoker
    Always looking for active members!

Jack Frost, Krampus and some Dragon

I can't have been alone in thinking this was an ad for an upcoming boss collection. Is it really just an ad for some bosses? :-(

Bit more on topic, love the visual of this first armor. Don't have a mono air. I'll be using this. ^_^

i can also use a mono air for my collection and this one is a good one. anyone else see the change for epic energy timer, our is it just a bug I'm seeing?
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    i can also use a mono air for my collection and this one is a good one. anyone else see the change for epic energy timer, our is it just a bug I'm seeing?
    its 25 mins since the snowman

The energy timer is indeed changed to 25 mins since the previous boss. I do have a bug with the bonus energy I get though. Defeating the boss tells me I have won 6 or 7 energy while I only get 5.
    Last edited by greenwing; 12-12-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Jack Frost's Vesture is the first EB armor to break the 2600 total stat mark at 2616. It's a mono. But still. It's happened. This means that the EB armor is now 105 total stats away from matching non-plus Moontide epic. At this rate of increase (20-30 a week, roughly 1.39%), it will only take 2 months for EB+ to surpass fusable moontide. By Valentines day I'm predicting Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Jack Frost's Vesture is the first EB armor to break the 2600 total stat mark at 2616. It's a mono. But still. It's happened. This means that the EB armor is now 105 total stats away from matching non-plus Moontide epic. At this rate of increase (20-30 a week, roughly 1.39%), it will only take 2 months for EB+ to surpass fusable moontide. By Valentines day I'm predicting Mythic.
    Just because the strongest 4 star passes the weakest 5 star does not mean that a 6 star is coming out. Sky Guardian is stronger than some of the 4 star DP Chest armors, all it is is stat inflation.

Also make note that Moontide maxes at lvl 99 while the newer ones only go to 70 :]

This makes things much different.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data