Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    you need at least 10-15 post to be able to post
    thank you very much

Epic Boss lockups

I reported this to GREE yesterday (Request #1179233 ) and not sure if anyone else is having this problem:

I am currently on Epic Boss level 34 and used 6 energy to fight it. Used tectonic and 2 witch+ for a total of 3 knights. I beat the level and it said Victory and gave me 7 more epic energy as an award plus the armor pieces. I collected everything and then the game froze. I rebooted and came back into the boss and all 3 knights were there and it was active. I then attacked one time and it again said Victory but it didn't drop anything and just sat there. I was then forced to Flee to get out of the screen and now it's sitting there with the Epic Boss showing 0 energy left and not giving me credit for beating level 34. I should be on level 36 now but I fear that I will have to start over on level 34 again and used 13 epic energy for nothing. Please help.

I waited until I got 6 more energy then was able to beat level 34. I then waited for 6 energy again and tried 35 and it froze again! Same 3 knights - tectonic and 2 witch+. It sits on the Victory screen and the knight is actually moving but the screen doesn't progress. I rebooted and it gave me credit this time but I still lost the previous 13 energy. I am capable of beating level 60 each time now but not at this rate. :-(

A few of my guild members are reporting that they are now maxing out at 12 EB energy but my max is still 10. Anyone else see these things?

Yes finally

Great, now I don't have to play on a busted screen. Ordered new phone today. Thank you for update
    line id. thetrainwreck
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Friend Code. WBB-GFQ-RRC
    ANDROID

Angry Transferring Accounts

Ive been trying to get my account transferred for 3 weeks now,
    then get the email saying you can do it yourself, but I don't have my old device and had to resubmit my info, is this going to take another 3 weeks to finally get my account transferred. the customer service hasn't really answered any of my questions or wont reply. really irritating specially when you actually have money into the game

Angry Account transfer

i've been waiting two weeks so gree gave me the account I lost because my phone screen broke and I had to buy new one. after i sent the request the sent this updates i thought this will help me get my account back or in a way get to have the account i was first in. I only notice the bind just doesn't work like this you have to have other account device too?? How can i enter the account or bind the if i don't have the phone any more?? at what part will that help me get my account back... that should have there since the game started so there would be no problem entering the game or try to get into the account alot of persons have lost over all this time. And i know I'm not the only one but seriously have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for a response like that saying all that i have in the account names armors friend code and all kind of stuff, how can that happend... I know that I've lost some epic bosses cool armors and stuff i could have gotten some time ago but they wont give back the stuff i have in the new account to the other one are they? then how do you want a happy player or customer couse use real money for gems too it makes me not upset but mad i would really like to know whats gonna happen?.

Second i do like the update and the arena and all but are you kidding me 10 mints to keep streaks?? and it take 30 mints to regen a single energy for it? devs you need to work better on timing would be better at least 15 minutes i try my best to keep the streak but every 8 minutes attack and wait 8 mints more to attack again till every 3 attack it gives me 1 more energy even tho you give 2 energy only in lvl 6 but how isit going to work until 20 lvl i make it to 20 spending gems and i really had to say it you devs need to play it a bit so you know how we feel too and try to be at low level lvl it upp to min 50 and start again wait 3 weeks and try to get to the same place with nothing maybe that way you know how we all fell about it. and dont forget to spend real money too and lose it you will like it more...

i should know that thats the best way to make players use real money more making them wait more they want to get the thing they dont have in the last one but it dosent make sence if you give the account faster maybe they will spend more becouse with more reason they will keep lvl up and wining thats what we all want to win good stuff play and entertain our self afther a long day of work.

0 healt left boss bug here. Twice in row, even when i tried to attack him again to get the kill. It was level 45 and I feel like i cant get to level 60 boss kill because of this. Please fix it, and give us some kind of refund.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

I need help

When i try to open knights and dragons it says that i need to update and i have already done it. If i delete my account and download the app back will i be on the same one?

I got error msg when I was trying to retrieve my account from another device
    I've already bind it to my email on the old device.
    Any idea why?

It would be nice if the update could be extended a bit.

The whole "Swipe the collectibles" in battles is nice, but can this be applied to gold as well? That way I can just swipe my finger over all my training fields?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    You can still transfer the new way if you are still awaiting a reply. Mostly likely, all those who are waiting, will be told to try the new way as it is faster and far more efficient for players.

This would be a GREAT idea if they would get me back on my original game. Been trying since around Halloween to get it back. These p pool have the worst customer support ever. Cant use the new way til we have our old games back. Cant bind an account we dont have access to.

error code

I tried to get gems after downloading update and recieved a "product purchase error" and the game will not let me in. Is this because of the update? How do I solve problem?

I really enjoy the new arena, but I'm not too thrilled with the streak timer.

I have to say my favorite part so far is swiping to collect rewards. I never realized how much I hated tapping my
    screen. This leads me to wonder though, why not just get rid of it all together and have it automatically collect rewards without waiting for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogery View Post
    I reported this to GREE yesterday (Request #1179233 ) and not sure if anyone else is having this problem:

I am currently on Epic Boss level 34 and used 6 energy to fight it. Used tectonic and 2 witch+ for a total of 3 knights. I beat the level and it said Victory and gave me 7 more epic energy as an award plus the armor pieces. I collected everything and then the game froze. I rebooted and came back into the boss and all 3 knights were there and it was active. I then attacked one time and it again said Victory but it didn't drop anything and just sat there. I was then forced to Flee to get out of the screen and now it's sitting there with the Epic Boss showing 0 energy left and not giving me credit for beating level 34. I should be on level 36 now but I fear that I will have to start over on level 34 again and used 13 epic energy for nothing. Please help.

I waited until I got 6 more energy then was able to beat level 34. I then waited for 6 energy again and tried 35 and it froze again! Same 3 knights - tectonic and 2 witch+. It sits on the Victory screen and the knight is actually moving but the screen doesn't progress. I rebooted and it gave me credit this time but I still lost the previous 13 energy. I am capable of beating level 60 each time now but not at this rate. :-(

A few of my guild members are reporting that they are now maxing out at 12 EB energy but my max is still 10. Anyone else see these things?

We are aware of the issues withe the epic boss. A fix for this is in place and will be released upon the next update...

Unhappy Been waiting..

I don't have my old device so I can't do bind.. You guys replied and basically told me to use bind when I said I can't.... Please just help me get my account back.. I'm getting very irritated ... It's been a month or more since ice had my account.....

Oh, and if I could keep my guild war winnings.. That'd be great..

request (#1188040)
    Last edited by JDMdude; 12-12-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMdude View Post
    I don't have my old device so I can't do bind.. You guys replied and basically told me to use bind when I said I can't.... Please just help me get my account back.. I'm getting very irritated ... It's been a month or more since ice had my account.....

Oh, and if I could keep my guild war winnings.. That'd be great..

request (#1188040)
    This is not the place for this. Sorry but tickets requests are not forwarded via the forums. As I'm sure there are other anxious players waiting ahead of you.