Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Arena won't give me my rewards?!

I reached the 16,000 point milestone but I never got the rewards for it. When I go to the arena it says I earned it. Wth is this? I needed those 10 gems to open the new chest. I want my rewards man..

Also, my game keeps crashing during both arena battles and friend battles.

Anyone else having similar troubles? And has it solved itself yet? Cause it's been hours and I still haven't gotten my milestone rewards yet.

its the LAG, and its about time for the Guild wars to start, so Its more LAG on the way...

try restart your phone, wifi router, modems... and try changing your knight's male/ female several times...

and welcome to Error 1, 0, 5, and "please wait... connecting.." and "you have no network connection"

Yeah I get all those errors anyways but first time the arena didn't give me my due rewards. I'll try doing what you suggested and see if it helps.

None of that helped. I still haven't gotten my milestone rewards and now I don't even feel like taking part in this stupid arena.

ouchie. that is quite bad.

its something like crafting armor, i know its done, but it can't be accessed till after a few more hours later, or when finally anew crafting has finished and pushes all 20 armors out...

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to reach the next milestone as fast as possible. Maybe I'll get both rewards at once. If I don't ill quit this f**king arena torunament outright.

Yesterday I reached one of the milestones, I didn't receive the pop-up notice annoucing the rewards but gems and armors were instantly added to my inventory anyway

At one milestone I didn't get the pop-up, or the rewards. But later in the day, (say the next hour or so), I went into the game fresh, and it popped up after I closed the news tab.

So far I haven't received a pop up or the rewards. I was supposed to get 10 gems along with some armors but so far nothing.

That happened to me before... No pop up, but then everything showed up in my inventory by itself.
    Knights of Flame Senturus

forest god, maybe you've already used up said 10gems refilling war energy?

as sometimes, when you get the right opponent to farm, you just can't stop....

I reached the next milestone and received the rewards for that one but still haven't received the rewards for the last milestone! And that was the last milestone that gave gems! I just want my 10 bloody gems!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    forest god, maybe you've already used up said 10gems refilling war energy?

as sometimes, when you get the right opponent to farm, you just can't stop....
    Nope I have never used gems for energy.

So yeah, two milestones later but I still haven't received the rewards for the one I didn't get. Got the rewards for the ones after though. Dunno what the problem is.

I am still waiting on my rewards as well for soome of the arena milestones andbit stopped giving me armor for my 3 streak wins as well