Chesty Puller TRK Taken - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chesty Puller TRK Taken

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I don't think Gree will help you because i think giving away accounts is forbidden. This is kinda like calling the cops to report that someone stole your weed...LOL!
    Yeah, BUT the cops will still take the weed from the guy if you call them... And you are right it is forbidden, so GREE should then ban the account. At least Hero (since that is his new name for now) can't use it anymore...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Yeah, BUT the cops will still take the weed from the guy if you call them... And you are right it is forbidden, so GREE should then ban the account. At least Hero (since that is his new name for now) can't use it anymore...
    Gree will not enter into the picture just to Banned that account...

its something that your words against his words.(sad to say Gree wont do nothing for it)

Sorry Agrios to hear it.
    KA IGN: -EXӨDΨṠ-

Formerly known as DArk MidNight

I would like to thank everyone that helped out on this situation. The KA community really came together on this one. Chesty has been returned. Capt Ron cooperated in the end and all is well. Thank you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well he gave the guy his account... cant really expect to be all good..
    Hi guys

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrios View Post
    I would like to thank everyone that helped out on this situation. The KA community really came together on this one. Chesty has been returned. Capt Ron cooperated in the end and all is well. Thank you.
    I am glad it all worked out in the end!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Captain Ron is a d0uche

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrios View Post
    I am very happy to hear this. Justice is a rare and sweet thing.

Maybe if MoC had posted here to ask the community to help us out back when Mr. & Mrs. Clews stole the account from us those many months ago, we'd have gotten some justice too. This teaches us a lesson that reaching out to the community even for something like this really can help.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I am very happy to hear this. Justice is a rare and sweet thing.

Maybe if MoC had posted here to ask the community to help us out back when Mr. & Mrs. Clews stole the account from us those many months ago, we'd have gotten some justice too. This teaches us a lesson that reaching out to the community even for something like this really can help.
    Unfortunately those two never cared when they stold Nxy's account... Top 25 was trying to keep track of them, and kept kicking them out of guilds. When I was founder of Flub, they joined us, we kicked them both out and told them why (Nathan was using the name The Debt Coll3ctor, and Janine was using ComingForYOu at that time)... they just kept changing names and didn't care. Nathan was even on the forum at that time, and making new accounts here too. ComingForYOu I think was his name here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He gave the account back because he realize that being L200 with 15m stats is crap.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Captain Ron did the right thing in the end. He transferred the account back.

And when he got the account, those were solid stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No One's Trusted
    Nuff