Advanced Marauder for ios users - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Marauder for ios users

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I haven't lost any of my 39 but I have only been attacked a dozen times since.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Well, then send in a ticket for yourself and we can verify, but that is not correct regarding people who did nothing. Here is what we awarded based on where people were at:

Goals 1-3 completed: Refurbished Mig29C

Goals 4-6 completed: Contractor Commando

Goals 7-9 completed: Advanced Marauder Battleship

If you disagree with that decision, that is one thing, but people who did nothing did not get the Advanced Marauder.
    CJ54 please explained to me why us that completed Goal 10 are not receiving so,e type of compensation for the gold wasted due to the drops? I understand for us that completed Goal 10 received the Advance Marauder Battleship. I lost over 400 gold from drops in completeing Goals 7 to Goal 10. I do not understand why there is zero compensation for us who continued to lose gold from your malfunction and completed all the Goals? You are compensating (rewarding) those who did not complete Goal 10 for the exact same malfunction us that completed Goal 10 also had to deal with. I have not bee. Able to get a clear straight answer to this even after opening another help ticket. Could we get some type of answer besides the above on why no compensation for those who completed Goal 10?

Maybe this will help understand the problem.

Goal 10 completed: Nothing. Zero Compensation. Shouldn't at least received what Goals 7-9 completed received?
    Last edited by Kokes58; 12-05-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Post Count
    I'm surprised cj doesn't just close this thread because they do that kind of bs. Poor customer service and ****ty product that I want to enjoy and have enjoyed but at a. Certain point enough is enough

Post Count
    Cj you like closing threads but why don't you actually respond with an answer?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.
    Hi CJ, Thanks much for posting the thinking behind the Gree team decision.

Just offering constructive visibility not complaining. Just the perspective from boots on the ground.

"small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion award"

This does not match the perception of the people around me. We had good number receive the big ships who had no expectation that they would because they were not close.

This faction member grew exactly Zero faction points during this event and I was only in conversation with him because of lack of activity and day after day of zero stat growth.

Him "Sorry I have have not been on. I was working out of range this week. How did we just receive those two bad ass boats injust went up almost 350k"

Me (holding back my true initial reaction) "Well the boats were a huge amount of work. We went after them. Twenty members spent a lot of gold so we could get them (what was not said - "and we noticed that you were not helping at all)"

That guy had no idea that the boats required personal work and faction goal achievement, no idea what event they were associated with but received them.

So our experience leads us to believe there is a mis-match between what maybe was planned ("small amount .. slightly) and what really happen with regards to how many additional people got the units today.

See, Not a word of complaint, just sharing our perspective.

Thankful for your post.

Regards.

Post Count
    First thanks to the Dev for giving the unit to some players, due drop rates issue, but how about some iOS players that completed the goal got the unit and spent a lot of gold. I know the dev will not refund the gold, but atleast give another unit (same or similar stat) to them so, they not feel been stolen by GrEe. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Feel for you

Well, then send in a ticket for yourself and we can verify, but that is not correct regarding people who did nothing. Here is what we awarded based on where people were at:

If you disagree with that decision, that is one thing, but people who did nothing did not get the Advanced Marauder.
    CJ, I really don't envy you... whatever you do or say, there is always a bunch of players complaining that they feel left out or feel that they are entitled to get more, especially because they spent gold. In this particular case, it was known that there was a discrepancy in drop rate between Android and iOS - if one keeps spending gold even when the gain ratio is obviously low, you can't blame someone else for it. I do spent gold on this game but I always carefully evaluate when, where and how I can get the best return for my gold and in this case, it certainly was not worth it compared what you can get for your gold in other events at other times. But, CJ, rest assured, those who appreciate your effort to make up for something that went wrong, although not in the ideal way, are not posting messages but from what I hear there are plenty of those around (the so-called silent majority...) - it is in any case better than doing nothing (although, reading all these justified and unjustified comments, you may have been better of doing nothing...)

Post Count
    Obviously the state of the game is in complete disarray... but what is most frustrating is that you can never seem to get ahead.

Drop some gold to finish something and poof there are a million more free ones floating around.

Ah well... whatever.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Banned
    Post Count
    I hate you Gree for not compensating the players who finished the LTQ. I will bombard you with tickets until I get my money back.

Post Count
    GREE lurch from one disaster to the next and when they try to put things right, more often than not, they make it worse, yet people still spend their hard earned cash on this game even with all these screw ups. They are not improving... it is getting worse. Do the right thing and think twice before you purchase more gold as in the long run it will only end in tears as you are left with the feeling that you have been ripped off!

Post Count
    I just noted that they banned Ferr. Unbelievable.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    GREE lurch from one disaster to the next and when they try to put things right, more often than not, they make it worse, yet people still spend their hard earned cash on this game even with all these screw ups. They are not improving... it is getting worse. Do the right thing and think twice before you purchase more gold as in the long run it will only end in tears as you are left with the feeling that you have been ripped off!
    The 40% discount was also the last time I have bought gold. From now on, only free player here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    I just noted that they banned Ferr. Unbelievable.
    @_@

Deja vu to Devin era...

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The reason they're not giving gold back, is because of the sheer volume of people that have sent in tickets is too overwhelming to respond to. There could easily be 5,000, 10,000+ tickets out there, and each one would need to be investigated to determine if gold was spent, when it was spent, and how much was spent. GREE doesn't have the staff to accomplish this. That's not even considering all of the other tickets that get sent in. So they slap a bandaid on and move on. Remember - they suck at customer service because they don't care about their customers. They suck when there are no issues out there. Now add in a huge volume of tickets, and you think they're all of a sudden going to get better at responding?

The only way to resolve this is to contact iTunes, screen shot this entire thread, explain your situation, and they will give you money back. You won't get anything from Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Based on this article, I don't think that anyone will be getting anything back... ever!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gree-I...Franci-1103888