Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I'm not sure what's most exciting about this war, the fact it's so soon after the last one or the fact it's Monday-Thursday.

This is awesome, thank you Gree!

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I'm not sure what's most exciting about this war, the fact it's so soon after the last one or the fact it's Monday-Thursday.

This is awesome, thank you Gree!
    I think the most exciting part is the amount of butthurt by a bunch of people who lose nothing by not playing.
    Guild Master of The Exit Guild.
    Formed 8/22/2013
    Currently Recruiting, send PM or message sk8kidamh in Line Chat.
    Guild is level 45 with 25 element bonuses.

Currently level 118+

XBD - DVF - MHC

MAXED: Swampstone Platemail+, Phyrus +, Aegis of the Fallen+, Assassin's shroud+, Armor of the Bear+, Sky Guardian+

Quote Originally Posted by sk8kidamh View Post
    I think the most exciting part is the amount of butthurt by a bunch of people who lose nothing by not playing.
    Some guilds have minimum score requirements, if you don't make it you could get kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Some guilds have minimum score requirements, if you don't make it you could get kicked.
    My guild also has minimum score requirements. My guild is also filled with reasonable human beings who understand that sometimes people are going to miss a week.
    Guild Master of The Exit Guild.
    Formed 8/22/2013
    Currently Recruiting, send PM or message sk8kidamh in Line Chat.
    Guild is level 45 with 25 element bonuses.

Currently level 118+

XBD - DVF - MHC

MAXED: Swampstone Platemail+, Phyrus +, Aegis of the Fallen+, Assassin's shroud+, Armor of the Bear+, Sky Guardian+

Quote Originally Posted by sk8kidamh View Post
    My guild also has minimum score requirements. My guild is also filled with reasonable human beings who understand that sometimes people are going to miss a week.
    My guild is also very reasonable. We have multiple tiers, and make exceptions. The fact is, that almost everyone is at work or school, so it will strongly impact us andmost people will struggle making the minimum requirement. I just dont get why the cant postpone it 5 days.

I feel like we're only steps away from just continuous wars 24/7....

@sk8kidamh
    I'm just wonder what the minimum score in your Guild ?
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

My guild is also very reasonable. We have multiple tiers, and make exceptions. The fact is, that almost everyone is at work or school, so it will strongly impact us andmost people will struggle making the minimum requirement. I just dont get why the cant postpone it 5 days.
    If it is a reasonable group of people and most of you are busy, away or prefer to save for christmas I don't see any harm in stating it beforehand.
    A guild can take 1 war off, you may be demoted to a lower tier, lower the minimum score to keep membership, you may leave and be welcomed back at a later time, possibilities are endless.
    And if they turn their backs on you so be it. You move on and find a new guild and a new group of friends. Afterall it's just a game

As for me I don't have much to complain about as I'm busier during week-ends but I can spend more time online during the week

Nevermind, we are relowering the requirement to accomodate. We are also creating a no gem rule for competition puposes.

Lol. Beat me to making this thread. Ridiculous.

And yeah this is stupid. How about make updates to the game not just ruin it with GREEdy updates.

Worst part about this is that it's during finals week or right before it for most colleges like mine -_-.
    Going to be difficult to participate.

Hmm.... why does everyone feel like GREE is forcing them? If you can't commit to the war then just sit it out.

Just realise players can never be happy. Guild wars too often complain, guild wars nt often enuf complain.

HAHA. Looks like GREE is just gonna have a hard time balancing the "wants" and "needs" of players.

Play when you want to.
    Spend what you want for armor.
    Miss war no big deal.

For most of us we play when we can and if we can afford it. If not good enough for the guild then we find another or if the guild doesn't get a top position (relative for that guilds aspirations) then missing one war isn't the end. Most armor take a couple of weeks to obsolete anyway so come back for the next war.

Unless you collect armors as a collection item. Then put your money and time in.

I think the issue people may have, and I include myself in this, is Gree's recent lack of consistency with regard to the scheduling of guild wars. I was quite happy when it looked like we would get a fusion blitz and a war in a month, not least for the fact the the fusion boosts from blitzes help to get war epics leveled up.
    Holding a guild war across a major US holiday weekend, and then following it up less than a fortnight later with one that spans the better part of a working week, is frustrating to me. A lot of my guild are based in the US so weren't able to participate much during the Thanksgiving war, and most of us work so the next one will be problematic as well.

I recognise that we are not being 'forced' to play this game, or to participate in this guild war in particular, but I suspect that guild activity is one of the only reason many of us still play the game (due to the lack of any updates to the Adventure mode). When the guild wars start to feel like a chore or a burden, I think it is reasonable to expect people to get annoyed.

Anyone realize the title says "4 day"? It's still 3 days, it just "spans" 4 days. To agree with everyone else... This will be a test of who's guild really wants that new epic. Hopefully there won't be a gem sale making it easier for the top guilds to keep those top 10 spots rather than have tons more gems/score because of a 40% off, as well as the reduction of 15 per refill to 10.... which only ever not happened in the what? first war?