Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Good fight to the both of you!

So is this the end of competitive play on iOS?
    Looks like it.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Good fight to the both of you!

So is this the end of competitive play on iOS?
    I don't think so. I think there will always be a No.2 guild that would challenge for No.1.

Used to be untouchables, then DPA. Soon there will be another. It's just a cycle.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    I don't think so. I think there will always be a No.2 guild that would challenge for No.1.

Used to be untouchables, then DPA. Soon there will be another. It's just a cycle.
    I'm pretty sure someone else will give it a shot at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    I'm pretty sure someone else will give it a shot at some point...
    I do hope so I love a good battle!
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Nobody can beat RR unless they are sponsored and receive 10k gems each

I wouldnt mind knowing how much money the average RR member uses each war and how much they all spend when combined...

Anyone knows?

So far all i can think of topscores in GW is that they are either cheaters or millionaires - And i doubt that there is so many millionaires thats actually gonna play this game. It doesnt makes sense to me Btw, im not accussing but would love to have some insight in how the hell RR are doing that they are doing. Only a few in Denmark have the status to spend that much. And none of those have any interest in spending their money on a android game.

They could be working for Gree to make other guilds spend more to compete - Great marketing scheme.

Let us all know you'r darkest secrets....
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I wouldnt mind knowing how much money the average RR member uses each war and how much they all spend when combined...

Anyone knows?

So far all i can think of topscores in GW is that they are either cheaters or millionaires - And i doubt that there is so many millionaires thats actually gonna play this game. It doesnt makes sense to me Btw, im not accussing but would love to have some insight in how the hell RR are doing that they are doing. Only a few in Denmark have the status to spend that much. And none of those have any interest in spending their money on a android game.

They could be working for Gree to make other guilds spend more to compete - Great marketing scheme.

Let us all know you'r darkest secrets....
    1. You don't need to be a millionaire to spend that much. 400 dollars for a few months = 1.2k or 1.6k? There's also costco discounts in the US and also gem sales, so the figures could be alot less. Maybe 1k over 3 months about 300 per month?

2. This time around the points are probably inflated due to the 40% sale.

3. Players come and go. Ppl spend big for 2/3 wars then maybe retire or change to another guild.

4. I think I've seen somewhere on their recruitment posts that the min is 4k gems which is about 400 USD.

5. IOS doesn't have cheaters i think, the used to be some in Android but most of them were banned or got a warning already.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post

Anyone knows?
    Well, I wouldn't share any information that was shared to me privately, but I do have an estimate based on the information available in public (and also considering war specific variables like gem sales, etc)... and in my opinion, my estimates are not too far off from reality.

Follow the link from this thread (last slide):

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Updated-daily!
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 12-04-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Your reading comprehension isn't up to par is it. Please re-read my previous post. Since lower case didnt work last time here it is, again, in all caps. NOW THERE IS NO ONE STRONG ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE RR. Why would I waste gems on a losing battle. We had the means to win with DPA. I can't foresee any other guild being able to break even 25m much rather 40m. We had enough gems on DPA to get 45m. Alot of people gave up. We gave it a good shot.
    Yes, one of the people from DPA who gave up was their guild "champion," who couldn't be bothered to meet the minimum war point contribution. Was the fix already in with RR before the war?

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Yes, one of the people from DPA who gave up was their guild "champion," who couldn't be bothered to meet the minimum war point contribution. Was the fix already in with RR before the war?
    If there had been "a fix", centurions would have been in top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    If there had been "a fix", centurions would have been in top 10.
    Out of curiosity if this "fix" happened who would have been 11th

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Lol I didn't give up. I had 500k with over 24 hours left. I was in chat doing roll call and no one was answering long before I threw in the towel. I didn't give up till Saturday night. Assuming I could get a low balling 40k points a battle I would have added about 960k to my score.... Well over my quoted total of 1m. Don't speak unless you know the full story.
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Lol I didn't give up. I had 500k with over 24 hours left. I was in chat doing roll call and no one was answering long before I threw in the towel. I didn't give up till Saturday night. Assuming I could get a low balling 40k points a battle I would have added about 960k to my score.... Well over my quoted total of 1m. Don't speak unless you know the full story.
    Just curious, what was the point minimum for DPA for that last war?
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Not enough *drum roll*

500k damn ten characters.
    RR