When the war is over ...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: When the war is over ...

Post Count

When the war is over ...

With what looks like only 3 wars left for the World Maps.....where do we go from here??
    New world Map?
    back to old school raiding and camping?
    new Mega dollar building units?
    Guild dismantle ?
    with the Guild wars soon to be over , i assume most have stayed due to the wars and expect to see a lot of players looking for the Door or Exit sign.
    i have read so many posts in regards to staying due to Guild and commitments to Guild
    I have enjoyed the Guild portion as a way of meeting new people making some great friends and seeing the stats blow out like no tomorrow!
    As i am outting myself after this one, it would be good to see what happens afterwards ??

Anyone have any idea whats taking place of the WARS !

Post Count
    I assume they will just start over since there are many more maps/levels that we haven't fought for in wars. But I'm like you, pretty sure I'm on my way out after this one. I have enough stress in my RL to have to deal with it on KA, especially with all the glitches and crashes lately!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I remember a couple wars ago when people were freaking out that the map is filling up. Why can't they just make the map bigger or why not a new map? I don't get why people are so concerned with this map ending

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I assume we will get a new map, and the wars will carry on. I never once thought that the map we saw was going to be it all.
    But I think we will be stuck with bug and problems for a long long time, while they expand and add new content as often as possible already it's all been full of issues and problems. At times I wonder what there quality assurance team dose all day and how it all gets past them.
    Daily player

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    With what looks like only 3 wars left for the World Maps.....where do we go from here??
    New world Map?
    back to old school raiding and camping?
    new Mega dollar building units?
    Guild dismantle ?
    with the Guild wars soon to be over , i assume most have stayed due to the wars and expect to see a lot of players looking for the Door or Exit sign.
    i have read so many posts in regards to staying due to Guild and commitments to Guild
    I have enjoyed the Guild portion as a way of meeting new people making some great friends and seeing the stats blow out like no tomorrow!
    As i am outting myself after this one, it would be good to see what happens afterwards ??

Anyone have any idea whats taking place of the WARS !
    You are going to have to STAY, and find out!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think Fun's hold on Dragon's Roost might be shaky.
    KA: Standy

Post Count
    Like in real life, war is never over.

never....
    ID 941 689 850

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Reset button. Everyone goes back to zero.
    Guild: Rangers of the North- top 150 free player guild - 849-487-037
    --- Jesters gonna raid ya ---

Post Count
    I think that new maps will come. GreeDY know that they get a lot of their ka money from wars

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    I think that new maps will come. GreeDY know that they get a lot of their ka money from wars
    This. Am I missing something important by the map being almost full? Have their been resets in the other Gree games?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd JAG View Post
    This. Am I missing something important by the map being almost full? Have their been resets in the other Gree games?
    People just talking out of their proverbial!