Black Friday - 40% OFF GOLD SALE!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday - 40% OFF GOLD SALE!!!

Post Count
    If they make crime city 2 no way they will transfer the database you would have to start again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    GREE games have left a bitter taste in my gaming life and I will avoid all of their so called games in the future. They can't get anything right and it is more fun poking myself in the eye then having to put up with their shennanigans! CC2... Hell no! Black Friday gold with 40% off... Forget it!
    Heard that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If GREE drops this game or irks me too much I won't play mw or anything else by these developers... I'll have more time (and thus money) to put into my Crime Inc and Underworld Empire accounts I'm ranked in the top 75 out of tens of thousands players in both of those games but here in CC I'm just some other middling level 250 with no desire to pay to play any longer without seeing change.
    Last edited by Hubkap; 11-27-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Added word for clarity
    Players Inc - Sometimes Top 25, sometimes not lol

Lurker
    Post Count

24 hour 50% to 60% gold sale on Christmas day....would be nice

Would be nice for gree to do a 50 or 60% off gold sale on Christmas day......they make money and we get to spend are Christmas funds on some gold that would be a good Christmas gift from gree to us without giving us anything........

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    1 month necro.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i think gree are already recoding cc, theres an hd version for ipad. im hoping they roll that version out for all devices with the code cleaned up.

why would they still bother with beta testers if they are trying to run the game down.

the fact that gree are so quiet gives me the impression that they are working on something secret, maybe there will be a revamp in 2014? maybe all these events are on to keep us busy while they work on it?
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting