Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not that I want to be in the position of defending Gree, but my understanding is that they are willing to fix this issue for all players. You just have to stay on them about it.

I have spent about a year in KA, as a free player for half that time. They're responses to my tickets have been consistent throughout. Sometimes consistently bad, and sometimes surprisingly responsive, but I certainly haven't seen a difference in customer support since I started spending money on this game.

Ben, I have been following this thread from the beginning, and I'm pretty sure we experienced the same problem. I did not get the 20% magic attack boost from the Spirit of the Chalice unit. The unit was in my inventory, but no bonus. And I got the same canned and ineffective responses to my tickets at first. But with the latest fix, when they remove and re-add the unit, the 20% boost appeared on my bonus list and did impact my stats. It's working now.
    Last edited by Alleran; 11-13-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Alleran,

Thanks for the post. I was very close to just walking away due to inaction from Gree. I will try to get resolution and see where this will bring me to.

Again, thank you. I know you did not have to share your resolution and appreciate that you did.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ,

I see your response to another post. You have stated earlier in this thread that you are going to demonstrate how this problem of mine (and some others) is all but a misunderstanding. Why the silence?

To your point of not using the forum as a mean to expedite ticket. Agree in principle on the premise that you have a sound and responsive support crew. The quality of support is best described as inconsistent. Where an issue affect a group of players, it is best shared in the forum as others whom may not know it get to learn about it and this is fair.

Incredible silence !!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree !!!!

Your support sent me the freaking same standard response again, despite i taking pain to explain in my e-mail to them the fallacies of their response.

Cj, based on your other email, gree will block account of players that sent repeated tickets when gree has given the same answer. Freaking hell try me !!!!

Edit: My original e mail was in full cap and converted to sentence case when posted. Interesting feature.

Quote Originally Posted by king ben View Post
    cj,

i see your response to another post. You have stated earlier in this thread that you are going to demonstrate how this problem of mine (and some others) is all but a misunderstanding. Why the silence?

To your point of not using the forum as a mean to expedite ticket. Agree in principle on the premise that you have a sound and responsive support crew. The quality of support is best described as inconsistent. Where an issue affect a group of players, it is best shared in the forum as others whom may not know it get to learn about it and this is fair.

Incredible silence !!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bump bump

king Ben, nothing more from cj or support?
    thanks
    //E
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Post Count
    And still nothing
    If you buy 5 mountains of gems and donate them back to Gree you might get your answer !

I am not your best customer but all the same I AM a CUSTOMER/PURCHASER and I think I am entitled to an answer from your company in regards to the above?
    I don't expect miracles but an answer would suffice for now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Apos, no update at all. I do sense that CJ and Sirius have reduced their appearance in the forum. Just perception though.

Quote Originally Posted by EiZ View Post
    bump bump

king Ben, nothing more from cj or support?
    thanks
    //E

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thanks, havent heard a single thing bout this matter in any of my tickets either, altho ive had newer tickets, different subjects answered, go figure!
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Post Count
    My ticket was closed multiple times with a canned response that has nothing to do with the actual issue. I keep reopening it, but it's pointless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This unaddressed episode has been extremely frustrating. Gree and it's employees are:

1. Inept - not only are events GUARANTEED to have bugs, they have proven incapable of addressing them.

2. Inconsistent - as demonstrated many times, service recovery is absolutely a joke. Many of the service personnel probably follow a SOP in just dismissing tickets. On the rare occasion that you meet a capable one you may have your issue solved.

3. Unreliable - CJ stated that he will use a few cases to supposedly "clear the air". He has not responded at all to this issue.

Nothing against Alleran, he is a heavy gemmer whom keeps the game alive and was kind enough to share info when he need not. The procedure to resolve this issue seems to require a lot of efforts. Since Gree has fixed it for Alleran, I can only draw a conclusion that heavy gumming makes a huge difference. However Gree, remember we paid gems specially to get the unit with the boost. You did not make good on your product delivery. For not giving us what we paid so, and to remediate for only a few (so far I know only Alleran), you are an extremely unethical and dishonest entity.

May your share price rock all the way down, and may more people know about your ineptitude, inconsistency, unreliability and most important, dishonesty.

Go eat S H I T....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hope this got fixed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope. Still ppl in my guild haven't received the boost and are receiving canned responses
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Greedy, thanks for sending me a note during war time that my ticket on this error has been closed, and it is all but a mere misunderstanding, YET AGAIN.

I gave a truthful feedback to your customer satisfaction survey stating in unmistakable fashion my dissatisfaction. Will this change you, I doubt so. After all as I have said earlier, you are a cheat, and extremely unethical.

Go find a spider and f c u k, you a s s.

操你的B

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi KA Community,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I have retired and no plan to return to the game ever. Notwithstanding I felt obliged to update the community on latest development.

My ticket has been closed again, and support has stated yet again that the bonus has been applied correctly, there seems to be glitch on the visual display and they have credited a substantial amount of gems to me as a form of thanks for gaming with KA.

I am not convinced with the visual glitch argument, I see this more as Gree being unable to denounce my case based on the SS that I have provided. Nevertheless, I am no longer bothered by it. I guess many would think I should be grateful with the substantial gems given, which amounts to 300 gems. I have no use of them now and for one that has used 2 mountains in 30 minutes of a battle ... you know my stand.

Just to update the community. Best of luck.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thank you, King Ben

I'm sorry to hear that, King Ben. As you can see from my post count, I read but have never replied till now.

I also suffered from completing the chalice event and have sent in multiple tickets as well. My first few were answered that they were aware of an issue and were looking into it. The last several follow up emails have never even been acknowledged. Yet I do receive a customer service survey each time. (That's getting fun)

I received the final unit but not the boost. This was shown with a screen shot. Their fix for me was to remove two units then reapply both with the correct boosts. Their "fix" resulted in me losing 300k Atk points. My Atk stat after the fix was exactly where it was prior to even getting the ninth chalice. So for me, completing the event cost me 300,000 in stats. I followed this thread closely and still had some hope, until your last post.

One would think with your screen shot evidence coupled with others that were also submitted, a resolution could be negotiated which would be more helpful than a handful of gems. Thank you for you persistence with this issue and I am grateful to you for keeping the rest of us informed. I am saddened that you are leaving but wish you the very best in your Gree-free afterlife. Less stress and frustration, for sure.

Odd 206-760-703