Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: New data push!!

GREE, what are you doing for people that have lost stats, missing bricks, missing shadow uzi,s, cant do the LTQ, the list goes on. Ive had these problems for 2 days now, I DONT WANT TO CAMP, i want to get back to normal. 1 ticket sent and your response was ( quote: Crime city issue report has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved). If your still working on it, then give us a progress update. If you think its solved, It Isn't solved.

Jeez guys. Pass me the bucket. Why on earth are you thanking Gree for giving you free gold? Whatever next?

It's as pathetic as A&F's message is patronising as Gree's game is pants.
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

I like shiny, thanks A&F

Quote Originally Posted by lurcher View Post
    GREE, what are you doing for people that have lost stats, missing bricks, missing shadow uzi,s, cant do the LTQ, the list goes on. Ive had these problems for 2 days now, I DONT WANT TO CAMP, i want to get back to normal. 1 ticket sent and your response was ( quote: Crime city issue report has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved). If your still working on it, then give us a progress update. If you think its solved, It Isn't solved.
    count your self lucky dude at least you have a hood. mine has gone walkies and i am now an Alex at level one

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    count your self lucky dude at least you have a hood. mine has gone walkies and i am now an Alex at level one
    Latest data push seems to have sorted me out, all back to normal. Good luck buddy.

thank you for gold

hopefully i can use the gold to catch up once I can log in finally?

Maybe it is an idea to give gold for everyday a persoon plays of the week. For example day 1 1 goldbar day 2 2 gold bars etc. Till day 7 7 gold bars and then starring again at day 1. And if someone plays all days of the month give him/her 50 gold bars. Hope you like this idea.
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

I don't even care about getting gold. I've almost 100 Uzi's I cannot donate, I cannot reset my password or transfer my game (yep, seen section on how to...not working), nor can I see my arsenal, stats, or rival stats correctly. I don't even see pictures of prizes! Emailed Gree 100 times, was told they do not offer support for Android any longer?!? Half my syndicate is having issues of the same lines as me. They are going to end up losing so many players if they don't stop putting bandages on and fix the problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Heya, this latest data push gives everyone 350 shiny shiny gold bars, the correct timer for the LTB, and a fancy new LTQ which I'm about to post the details of in another thread.
    What if our profile shows no sign of 350 gold? What should we do?

Quote Originally Posted by lurcher View Post
    GREE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FIXING IT GLITCHES OR ACCEPTING ANY RESPONSIBILITY THAT THEY F....d up and now the game freezes up after their stupid mandatory update! Then u can't even respond to poor customer service with closing this issue! They DON'T GIVE A .... ABOUT its players! We should all update our stars for rating this game to 1 and eventually someone will lose their job for doing nothing hopefully next person will return t to great game it once was!

Now you will get banned, Castrator, for violating TOS... you can't quote their words back at them from customer service. I learned the hard way.

I can't believe we didn't get free gold or some killer weapon for the server crashing problems during this past war, though.

Info!

Quote Originally Posted by Castrator View Post
    GREE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FIXING IT GLITCHES OR ACCEPTING ANY RESPONSIBILITY THAT THEY F....d up and now the game freezes up after their stupid mandatory update! Then u can't even respond to poor customer service with closing this issue! They DON'T GIVE A .... ABOUT its players! We should all update our stars for rating this game to 1 and eventually someone will lose their job for doing nothing hopefully next person will return t to great game it once was!

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Crime City app. If you would like to report an inappropriate app, or an app that you feel otherwise violates Google Play policies, you can do so here:

support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?contact_type=takedown

Even if you don't have google play store (you have iTunes) you can report for failure to comply with app standards. I personally talked with google and they gave me this information we need to go directly to the distributor instead of a game that obvisiously doesn't seem to care! There is also away to report through iTunes I sadly don't have the URL

Wtf! Didn't see any gold!

No gold here