Post your issues here for Gree - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Post your issues here for Gree

Quote Originally Posted by hobe View Post
    You have to post 15 times before you can start a thread mainemedicine
    Thank you, honestly at this point all I really want is to get my game working again. I hope someone will see it and help me.

Gree owes me 5 vaults back from the days of gold magically going from 1500 to 0 right before ur eyes immediately after purchase. Still not resolved after countless tickets. **** gree.

Post Count

Missing Gold

Ever since the new data push happened, I am missing 150 gold. I have sent in a ticket but no response yet. I am still waiting for the 350 gold to arrive, but my 150 gold that I am missing is upsetting.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I can't agree with your message, but I do admire your tenacity.
    good to have you back big money
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Lurker
    Post Count
    Our syndicate soa1 got jacked on the final prize on the raid boss event. We have movie/picture evidence. Gree hasent done anything to fix this so almost all of us went gold free. We stillmwant our prize, 350 gold is nothing...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    a&f please read!
    im talking to gree support since raid boss and my issue is not resolved yet.
    i am in crime city rollers, top 10 team, in raid boss event i was in the syndicate and was rewarded with all syndicate rewards, the ones each member got the same one, after your update i lost all rewards except elite 27 which we won after update, i lost inasne stats, all easy 1-20, normal 1-22 and 1-26, i really dont know what to do the gree support on email havent fixed it yet, can you help me with this? thanks in advance.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54.SucksBalls View Post
    CJ54 will suck your balls as compensation
    I still think you must be 12, but this one did make me laugh
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count

Can't access syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    This should be fixed for everyone now.
    This issue is still not fixed for me

Lurker
    Post Count
    why are my rivals stats so high compared to mine? im only level 40 and everyones att and def is over 200k

Lurker
    Post Count

Can someonoe please give us the reward we deserve?! We have sent in 100 tickets, and its been a month now... are u going to give us our rewar or do we have to stop play this game to get your attention? We wasted alot of gold and we completed all the stages but you still havent done q thing for us. Please fix this immediatley

Lurker
    Post Count

unable to donate shadow uzi's

for the last 3 days now i have been unable to donate shadow uzi's to my syndicate. button has turned back to "coming soon" yet other members are able to donate. also i have stopped getting uzi's as rewards. the same thing is happening to my bricks... i get none so have none to donate. also i was unable to open guitar cases for the last few days of that so lost out on rewards there..this all started with a few updates sprinkled with alot of "crashes" & freezes in the game. once before this happened to my bricks for a few days than poof! they finally showed i had 49, which would be about right for the amount of fighting i had done! i was hoping the same thing would happen this time but time is running out. i have send a message to support but no response as of yet. is anyone else having the same problem or is there something i can do to get this up and working again? PLEASE HELP!!

sparky 748 652 837
    Last edited by sparky61; 11-24-2013 at 03:05 AM. Reason: added more info

My lvl raised by 9 levels from 85 to 94. My stats increased by 6m and dropped at least to correctly standings. They only took 48 hours to fix an advantage they put me. 5-6 days gone....my lvl still on 94 instead 85/86. That's another significant Proof gree don’t look for the interests of users...money is the key Word :-(

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CuoreBianconero View Post
    My lvl raised by 9 levels from 85 to 94. My stats increased by 6m and dropped at least to correctly standings. They only took 48 hours to fix an advantage they put me. 5-6 days gone....my lvl still on 94 instead 85/86. That's another significant Proof gree don’t look for the interests of users...money is the key Word :-(
    Be thankful you didn't get bounced up into the shark tank, which happened to a couple of people back in the day
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky61 View Post
    for the last 3 days now i have been unable to donate shadow uzi's to my syndicate. button has turned back to "coming soon" yet other members are able to donate. also i have stopped getting uzi's as rewards. the same thing is happening to my bricks... i get none so have none to donate. also i was unable to open guitar cases for the last few days of that so lost out on rewards there..this all started with a few updates sprinkled with alot of "crashes" & freezes in the game. once before this happened to my bricks for a few days than poof! they finally showed i had 49, which would be about right for the amount of fighting i had done! i was hopithe same thing would happen this time but time is running out. i have send a message to support but no response as of yet. is anyone else having the same problem or is there something i can do to get this up and working again? PLEASE HELP!!

sparky 748 652 837

I cannot for sure say if I am getting bricks or not, but I also am not getting Shadow Isis nor can I donate them. The button os gone. Also, my stats show attack/defends around 51,000 when really they are over a million. I can confirm this by looking at my stats through my syndicate member page using my alter ego. I do notice when attacking and robbing that my true stats show up on the results screen though. And the stats I see when viewing rivals profiles are also way lower than true stats. Cant believe this isn't fixed yet.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?

Post Count

kindle fire

I transfered my game to the kindle fire awhile back so I could have a bigger screen to play on. It's been nothing but problems!!!! Now I hear they are not updating kindle anymore, so why offer it still???