Unfair Gaming Practices - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unfair Gaming Practices

Post Count
    Agrred, but soon the issue will be as everything goes up so does Gem spending to keep up, my HLP used to be able to get to Boss 36 with gold hits now im struggling at Boss 22 my stats have increased over 1.5 million yet still can not get higher than before ?? If this continues play will slow down players will not compete in events thus leaving a huge gap in someones pocket....honestly to keep gemming will take its toll also!, used to spend 50-100 a month then went to 300 a month now you need at least 500 just to enter, it ok for lower levels but hlp have the harder tier thus requiring more Gems to keep up,
    Point is i have seen low levels around 80's with 8-9Mill in stats that s more than me at 180-190's, why it cost less to participate and their tier is easier than hlp's due to increase, if Stat unit win goes up LTQ Boss goes higher simple maths.
    the only benefit to HLP is Raid boss to a point and Wars..period

Thumbs down Alleran

Wow. You are a member of FUN... But you have the nerve to complain about bosses being too hard? I hope millions of people hijack your ****-threads. You're a real **** sir

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A concerned KA player View Post
    Wow. You are a member of FUN... But you have the nerve to complain about bosses being too hard? I hope millions of people hijack your ****-threads. You're a real **** sir
    Dude, I hope you are not a forum veteran creating a new profile just to fire cheap shots at others. If you have something to say or complain, use your original account

Post Count
    No fake id here. Alleran, quit spending, quit caring, and open a window and inhale deeply. Posting whine threads on gaming forums and then whining about perceived threadjacks is not behavior that would make your parents proud. Get a hold of yourself. Grow up. Take you girl to dinner. Whatever it takes.Just stop.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    No fake id here. Alleran, quit spending, quit caring, and open a window and inhale deeply. Posting whine threads on gaming forums and then whining about perceived threadjacks is not behavior that would make your parents proud. Get a hold of yourself. Grow up. Take you girl to dinner. Whatever it takes.Just stop.
    Coming from a guy who has 2,499 posts in the Funzio forums... You're clearly above it all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In response to Spydrax... Agree that it's only if we act as one that we can make a stand....ok then how do we do it because we should mobilize now if we want to achieve something before the next war.
    The Crusaders...Top 25 Guild and mini ego....:-)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    It might look unfair to players to increess boss health and increess the diffulculty of mobs, but is it unfair? No. We agree to let them makes changes as they see fit, it all falls under the terms of service that we agree to when we start playing.
    Wether we like it or not, is irrelitave when we agree to let them do it.
    It's not just unfair in this case; it's downright underhand. When the company awards players who beat the previous epic boss a 3% boost when attacking epic bosses, and then increases the health of bosses by the same amount or more - thus neutralising their own prize - it's pretty close to bait & switch, which is illegal.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    You'll have to wait till Gree starts complaining you're not giving them enough money and maybe then you'll have some leverage.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    In response to Spydrax... Agree that it's only if we act as one that we can make a stand....ok then how do we do it because we should mobilize now if we want to achieve something before the next war.
    The Crusaders...Top 25 Guild and mini ego....:-)
    Good afternoon Tubs,
    There are many ways, but I have to believe, that while our general speech here is covered by the freedom of speech that most of our nations enjoy, I must believe that the powers that be, would frown on the use of their system for means of this nature. Therefore, I'll refrain from answering that here. The word, Banned, comes to mind.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War