Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix!

Lurker
    Post Count

ipod touch 3rd gen 64 gb ios 5.1.1

I'm experiencing the same problem and i'm with the latest version of the ios for this idpod.....

Post Count
    2.1 is just as crashy as ever. No fix for the memory leak. Maybe Gree should hire that 12 year old boy who hacked the Quebec government to fix their code.

Lurker
    Post Count

Frustrating

I'm running on an ipad2 with 6.1 software and I've been kicked out of the game for 2 days now. Kind of tired of having to contact Gree every single time they rewrite code. I'm now the third person in my guild that can't get into the game because of repeated crashing. I can't even enter the game to write a ticket. Even though writing a ticket would only get me a sugar coated fake apology, and the ticket closed without them actually looking into anything.

Kingdom Age Random Game Crashing on iPad Gen 1 iOS 5.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

In the latest update, we changed around some coding which caused some incompatibility with phones running older iOS versions. Going forward, players should be on at least iOS 5.0 to prevent these crash issues.

If you are on an older iOS version, you can update your phone by syncing it to iTunes and clicking the upgrade button.

If you are still experiencing repeated crashing while running iOS 5.0+, please let us know either on this post or in a ticket and we'll look into it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.
    I continue to have random crashing. I can access Customer Service to add request for assistance, but when I hit send, game closes. I can select Guild Quests, but during access, game closes. When raiding rival, I can get about 3 raids in, but then game closes. I do seem to be able to access the Menu, including More, Profile, Guild info menu (Info, Chat, Ranking, etc.). I do seem to have access to Individual quests, but not the recent Shadow of the Guild (1/60). I have received Chalice Cases and can execute the progress page.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IOS 7.0.3 and iphone 4S
    KA 2.1 28.10.13
    Every 1 or two days 1 or two crashes.

Often when i have a weak WLan signal.
    Reinstall worked every time.

Hope not to have too many crashes during war
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry73redux2 View Post
    I continue to have random crashing. I can access Customer Service to add request for assistance, but when I hit send, game closes.
    I found a workaround for this. Before you hit send, hide your keyboard first. This works for me every time. Apparently the game can't handle hiding the keyboard and sending a mail at the same time.

Lurker
    Post Count

Crushing

I have not been able to log into the game for two days now. It starts loading and then crushes as it starts connecting to the server. Any ideas? I am on the latest iOS and have been keeping up with the KA UPDATES.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimzer View Post
    I have not been able to log into the game for two days now. It starts loading and then crushes as it starts connecting to the server. Any ideas? I am on the latest iOS and have been keeping up with the KA UPDATES.
    Delete and reinstall game. You will not lose any data since it's server sided..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightExpress View Post
    Delete and reinstall game. You will not lose any data since it's server sided..
    thank you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimzer View Post
    This is me as well. Nerve wracking to delete/reinstall the game since my buildings are mostly level 10's.

Even with the ridiculous amount of crashing, when the game finally is stable for 2 seconds, I am unable to close the 3-4 pages of pop-ups, (pressing the little "x" just doesn't do anything.) So I have to reboot the game like 2-4 times for each layer to disappear. (First the "buy this" layer, then the "lotto ticket" layer, etc. etc .. etcc....) All in all, it takes about 15 minutes to load up the game, for about 3 minutes of gameplay.
    Last edited by Jimmymanfunfun; 11-16-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmymanfunfun View Post
    This is me as well. Nerve wracking to delete/reinstall the game since my buildings are mostly level 10's.
    I've deleted and reinstalled dozens of times. None of your stuff is stored on your device. Stop worrying and just try it. It probably won't make any difference, though.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

In the latest update, we changed around some coding which caused some incompatibility with phones running older iOS versions. Going forward, players should be on at least iOS 5.0 to prevent these crash issues.
    Since you know what caused the crashing issues, change the code back to what it was and experiment on the side instead of putting us through all the crashing issues. We should not have to suffer while you are trying to figure this out.. It's been months now.....ENOUGH...!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

I've been crashing non stop the past weeks. Can only collect my money if the game doesn't crash before that. Trying to do anything else results in a crash. Tried reinstalling, only difference is I lost my two tree money buildings. Can't send trouble ticket in as game crashes when going through menu.

Lurker
    Post Count

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Parsons, you can send tickets from your PC to GREE
    https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new
    The Red Baron TRB