Faction match ups are a joke - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Faction match ups are a joke

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    As for jflub, well let him continue to post in ignorance.
    So its ignorant to ask you to prove your belief? Judging by your post count you spend a lot of time reading here and if you can't prove your own belief with facts then what does that say about you? I'm just asking for one simple thing and no one including your self can answer it. That should tell you something.

If the smartest answer you can come up with is name calling that tells me right there I have already won this argument.
    Last edited by JDub; 11-19-2013 at 03:30 AM.

Post Count
    J dub you're full of ****, pull you're tongue out of grees arse. You're talking like your on the payroll. I spent Italy in a faction with 8 members getting trodden on by top 50 factions everytime we were on the verge of a streak. You sir are a fool or a troll if you really think that gree are angels.

I don't think there is much doubt that Gree teams you up with a much higher ranked faction or another faction trying to finish of a streak ... As usual they are non transparent and silent on such matters ... Nothing changes and we still buy gold.

Greedidiots ... GreeDY ... I've seen all the names ... But we keep spending!

Who's the idiots? I think not Gree!!!
    Focus on the tasks you can control, not those out of your control

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm just asking a question. Point me to the source of the game mechanics you are complaining about. I have my own issues with gree. They are by no means perfect. I'm not debating that they are out to get people's money. I'm not debating that there are some things they do that seem to make things easier on top factions.

All I want to know is where did these rumors come from:

A low level player declaring war will match you with a low level faction.

Your place in a WD event dictates what faction you are pared with.

How many points you scored in the last war decides who you face in the next war.

This is all I'm asking. Is that really so hard? I'm not asking you to defend your political or religious views. There is no reason for everyone to get upset over someone wanting answers to simple questions.

Post Count
    So a level 53 player with 8 fac members sitting outside t1500 gets matched with 35 players a dl level 243 with 3.5 mil def, level 15 wall. That sounds right to you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    That would appear to be part of it, Dutchie was suggesting ranking had been removed as well.

As for jflub, well let him continue to post in ignorance.
    AO-

I am in 2 factions, one is a top 25, and one is a top 1000. The top 25 got paired with SUP 5 times. 4/5 of those we on our 6/6 or 7/7 streak. Coincidence?

The top 1000 was paired with top 100 teams all weekend. If your top 1k, you have max, 1.8/2m attack (barring sneaky made-for-streak-teams). We were facting 3-4M.

No bueno.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Took the time to read through this entire post because it was just really interesting - its got more controversies and it might even have a troll fuelling the argument (i think).

JDub, since you like hard facts then here's one for you that even you cannot deny. WD faction matchups HAS DEFINITELY changed recently. Yes i consider this a hard fact. There's no numbers in it, its not a statement made by some authoritative figure, but its true.

Now you keep asking for proof for those previous rumours in an attempt to show that this is just another stupid rumour. You are correct in that a rumour is nothing more than a rumour until there is hard evidence to back it up. But its too much of a coincidence that there are many people who are experiencing these silly matchups (top 1000 against top 100? that shouldnt be allowed to happen).

Ok so the idea of random matchups might not be true, nor the fact that Gree intentionally tweaked it to prevent factions getting streak rewards - THESE are the rumours that have no proof for them. BUT ultimately this post is talking about how faction matchups has changed, and even you cannot deny this.

So i dont know why you seem to be so upset and opposed to people's opinions and thoughts on what exactly is going on, its human nature to try and come up with explanations for problems.

p.s. you can drop the whole argument about something not being true until a gree admin or whatever confirms it. You dont really believe they would come out and admit they tweaked something to make more money do you? I mean they've done some stupid things...but they arent THAT stupid.

Post Count
    Personally i think if you pay attention to the gree explanation of matchups what they say is 100% accurate. Its up to you to figure out how to use it to your advantage
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree especially with all the LLPs, my faction didn't really have an issue, but it's an overall problem for 99% of factions.